Default Momo - just the happiest girl I have met for a long time

Person's Name : Momo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 14th October 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/momo.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Cute and compact, size 6, B cup natural titties with huge walnut size nipples

Pussy : Freshly and fully shaved on request

Roster : Friday and ?

Nationality or Ethnicity : China?

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM?

Review:

Again I lucked out with my regular being on the rag and I was about depart for the beach when Momo walked through the front door. I had Momo on my to-do list so here was my chance.

Momo is just the happiest girl I have met in a long time. She is just full on bubbly. If I wasn’t laughing with her at the same instant she became most concerned and repeatedly asked if I was OK. This girl is just customer focused.

Cute face, compact body, bit of a tummy from child birthing as others have remarked but it isn’t a big deal. Huge nipples. When disrobed and as I explored her naked body I discovered a significant stubble on the Hunters’ work surface. I produced a razor – don’t we all carries these? – and Momo hopped into the shower for a clean up.

Nice hug but only a peck on the lips and it was evident Mono isn’t a great kisser. Momo then droppped to the floor for some BBBJ. Not real deep but not bad.
    Momo then commenced a set of directions that were a highlight of the encounter. She pushed me against the wall so she could suck away and push back on me. She did these kind of directions at other times in the session and it was real fun to have a girl show some initiative.

Lots more laughs, and DATY and 69. No squirting and no sign of it. I guess I am either unskilled or she has had had a few hundred punters ahead of me by now. I just lay on the bed and Momo keeps saying “You relax – I take care”. She does!

On with the dom and into her in mish. Not shy here and Moo keeps her eyes open the whole time unlike many girls who kinda close down while being bonked. Very flexible and she can keep her knees behind her ears and raise her butt right off the bed. Wonderful.

Doggie was great and again Momo took charge. I was standing beside the bed and she was kneeling on the bed and just gyrating her pussy and butt into me in time with the rock music she had provided. Having a chick dance on my cock is always fun. I just pounded away and Momo showed no signs of distress or flinching.

Mish finale but I figured CIM was also on the menu.

Lovely hard massage to finish and more laughs. Momo is just a fun girl.

Terrific encounter, probably wouldn’t become one of my regulars but still very enjoyable.

Recommended.

She shaved her puddy after your last session i gather.

Quote Originally Posted by brauninc View Post
    She shaved her puddy after your last session i gather.
    Er no - at the start of the session when I discovered the stubble. She is a very accommodating lady. :-)