Person’s Name : Gina

Establishment : 64TP

Date of Visit : 21/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slightly chubby, but not fat, prettyish face, natural D-cups, nice butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, DTBBBJ, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked Gina for a morning session. Was a little bit concerned by a previous reviewer describing her as “a little bit chubby” and that can be seen in the photos, but it turned out it wasn’t a problem.

Also, after I’d made the booking, someone (on another forum) posted “Don’t waste your time. Trust me.” Well IMO, as you’ll see from the following, either that poster has phenomenally and unreasonably high expectations for a $150/hr punt or was given a different girl without being told (not unknown!)

Turned up on time and had to wait in a cubicle for a couple of minutes before being led to the room and asked to shower while Gina was elsewhere. (Took the opportunity of her absence to turn up the lighting a little bit!)

Gina arrived while I was in the shower. I hardly saw what she was wearing as she was out of it before I was out of the shower. She then took my towel and dried me.

Gina is a little bit chubby, but only very slightly – she certainly isn’t fat or flabby (unlike me). She has a round but pretty face and unenhanced D-cups which, naturally, are a bit saggy. Unshaven with a nice curvy backside and good legs. Her English is good and she has a pleasant demeanour and is willing to please.

When I was dry she stood in front of me and after a quick peck on the lips she started licking my nipples and was soon stroking my cock.

I started gently fondling her tits and she said she likes them squeezed hard but not on the nipples as they were sensitive – that was a new one for me.

I then lay on the bed and she knelt beside me and worked her way down and knelt between my legs. After some enjoyable attention to my balls and perineum, my cock was soon in her mouth. This was a fantastic BBBJ – no teeth, no tissue-breaks, starting slowly and great tongue-action. She also kept looking at herself in the mirror beside the bed – that always turns me on. After a while she moved round so I could massage her clit with one hand and a tit with the other.

The BJ was so good that let her do it for ages before getting her to lie next to me. After some LFK I started on her clit. I soon discovered that I was doing it wrong as she moved my hand up to show me where she liked to be rubbed – much higher than other girls have shown me (but I like it when girls do this).

And I remembered what she said about massaging her tits hard. It wasn’t a particularly comfortable position for me, and it took a bit of time, but she eventually had a massive, loud and shuddering orgasm and put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

Time to dom up and I asked her what position she preferred. Gina can obviously read minds as she said she liked me on top and doggie.

Started with some great mish (she didn’t need any lubrication). Gina asked me to start slowly because of my size. She was soon really getting into it and she wrapped her legs around me as I increased the tempo. I think she came again but not as intensely as the first time.

I then suggested some doggie and I stood at the end of the bed behind her. This time she did apply a bit of lube so I guess she was getting a bit sore. I took it slowly as I was close to boiling point but I’d asked earlier whether CIM was an option and Gina had said it was – her BJ skills were so good that I couldn’t miss out on that.

Soon I had to extract myself and ask for some more BJ. Gina seemed quite relieved and asked “Suck and then cum?” “Yes” was my reply.

We started with her squatting in front of me but I decided I wanted to lie down so she knelt between my legs and went for it. Fantastic.

I soon exploded into her mouth and she kept on sucking me to drain me dry for a long time after I’d cum. Gina eventually stopped sucking me and then grabbed some tissues and tidied me up before going to the sink to spit and grab some mouthwash. What a finale!

I been surprised and intrigued by the music she’d had playing on her phone. There was some classical music, eg an Etude by Chopin, mixed with Broadway classics from Gershwin, Bernstein and Loewe and one that might have been “Adagio For Strings” by Samuel Barber but she was blowing me at the time so I wasn’t concentrating on the music. Gina said she played the piano and was learning the flute. She had finished Uni and was doing a marketing course – a change from your usual courtesan!

We had a good chat about travels and then had to rush with the showers as we were going over time. Big hug and I departed.

Yes, she’s not a stunningly pretty girl and she doesn’t have a drop-dead gorgeous figure, but it was still a brilliant session.