Phone :

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : 300/hr double

Size/shape : slim / a little extra padding but not fat

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : DFK ,BBBJ, double BBBJ , all position sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Virginia & Sasha

Rang Angie and book a time slot , I don't bother booking a girl as Angie knows what I like and the surprise is exciting.

Got there a little late , text Angie so she knew. And was ushered into room 1 , where Sasha and Virginia was waiting.

I haven't seen Virginia for a long time and didn't recognize her with her new hair do. Quite sexy I must say, and she comes straight up to me and kisses me while Angie is still standing there. I had to actually ask Angie who she was. Angie replied "Virginia" and Virginia said "I'm the new Virginia" and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth again.

Paid up for a few hrs and Angie left us to it. Kissed Virginia for a bit longer, then she said that she will put the music on, so Sasha's turn to DFK me, plenty of tongue sucking while I squeezed her lovely large tits. I was getting pretty hard n horny so I stripped off and pushed Sasha to her knees to take my cock into her mouth, I held the back of her head and face fucked her occasionally holding her head to my groin. Yep I just love that. Virginia had her music sorted and came over to kiss me again while Sasha still sucked on my cock.
After a while they swapped over and I did the same with Virginia - face fucked her and held her head to me, Sasha was at my side and while we kissed I also fingered her. Sasha whispered in my ear " fuck me", Well being a tru gentleman I lay her on the bed and with ppe on, drove in deep to the balls in mish. We kissed - lots of tongue sucking, as we fucked. After a while we changed position to doggy, while pounding her pussy Virginia stood by my side and with my hand holding her arse we french kissed , again plenty of tongue play.
It wasn't too long before Virginia told me it was her turn to have my cock inside, so with a quick shower, I pushed Virginia to her knees and put my cock in her mouth, she sucked him good for 5 mins when I lifted her to the bed and drove him inside. She pulled me to her and into a DFK while we fucked.

For the rest of the time it was basically the same, A quick shower and change girl , At one stage they both sucked my cock, one on my balls the other on my knob , eventually taking turns sucking my knob,

In the end I could feel the urge to blow while fucking Sasha so after letting her know, I pounded her hard and let loose while doing so.
Another shower and we lay on the bed swapping kisses with both girls until time was up.

Had a great time and the girls worked well together.