Person's Name : Nicki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/1/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, natural C-cups (slightly saggy), a bit of flab on the stomach, but still a pretty good figure with a nice round butt and good legs. Fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FS, light massage, brief HJ (we ran out of time!)

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great session with a lovely, pretty girl - worth it for the excellent BBBJ alone, but with some nice extras thrown in.

My experience/comments : Angie (as usual) had recommended one of her new girls, Nicki, so I obliged and booked her. Arrived on time and was greeted by Helen and shown into Room 1.

While I was undressing, Nicki knocked and entered. She has a very pretty face and was wearing a black negligée over a black bra and panties.

We had a peck on the lips and, while I showered, Nicki arranged her stuff and stripped.

She has a pair of natural C-cups (which are slightly saggy) and a bit of flab on her stomach, but still has pretty good figure with a nice, round arse and good legs. She was fully shaved and has a couple of tattoos.

I lay on the bed and Nicki joined me. After a quick lick of my nipples and a wipe-down of the old tackle, she was soon kneeling between my legs and licking my balls, perineum and shaft.

Nicki then commenced an excellent BBBJ – lovely tongue action, not a hint of teeth, great eye-contact and she went pretty deep. She started nice and slowly and there were hardly any interruptions. She had obviously attended all the classes when she was at BJ School.

She moved back down to my balls and perineum and I raised my knees in the air to give her better access and see how much further south she’d go. Good girl – she grabbed a wet-wipe, wiped my arse and started rimming me.

After a while, she grabbed a condom, put it on a finger, applied some lube and gently stuck a finger up my arse, while still blowing me.

As you can imagine, I let this go on for a good while, especially as we’d got off to such a quick start.

I eventually had to stop her or I would have cum in her mouth, so I suggested some 69 and she obligingly moved round.

Nicki got into this and was making all the right noises while continuing her fantastic BJ still fingering my arsehole. Too good.

Then it was time for some DATY. Nicki was soon getting really loud and was writhing around while holding my ears and calling me “Darling”. I also gently inserted a digit.

She eventually squirmed away so I stopped licking her and knelt by her head for some more BJ. I asked whether CIM was an option but she shook her head.

Time to dom up and we started with some mish. Very nice, looking down on her pretty face, as I started slowly and she took it well.

I had been thinking of some doggie but as I gradually increased the tempo it was so good, with Nicki getting pretty loud and making all the right noises, that I decided to keep pounding away until I filled the dom.

She tidied me up and I lay on the bed. Nicki then squatted next to me for a light massage and a chat.

Nicki has only been in Australia for a couple of months. She said she works one day a week at 533, four days a week at Marrickville 143 (as Lulu), studies English one day and has one day off. Her English was a little bit limited but still pretty good for a newcomer - a lot better than many of girls who have been here much longer. She said she’d had some English lessons back home before coming here, and it showed.

Her massage got me aroused again, and she applied some lube and gave me a hand job, but we were already into the last five minutes and there was no way I was going to get over the line again in that time, so after a bit I pointed to the clock and said I’d better shower.

She showered after me and, after a nice hug and kiss, I departed.

Great session – lovely and pretty girl, excellent blow job with some rimming etc thrown in.