Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy with some excess flab, natural B- or C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Reasonable session with a very good BBBJ and CIM finale but, as always, YMMV

My experience/comments : Called that morning and booked a session with Nicole.

Turned up a couple of minutes early and was greeted by Angie who was apologetic about not having a good room for me. One would be ready in 30min but Nicole was ready now. I didn’t have the time to wait so I said I’d take a room out the back.

Angie introduced Nicole and came with us to the room and helped getting it ready. I paid Angie and she departed.

I told Nicole that I’d showered immediately before leaving home and she was OK with that.

Nicole is curvy with some excess flesh on her stomach, but nowhere near as much as me, and natural B- or C-cups.

I undressed and lay on the bed and Nicole joined me immediately sticking a nipple in my mouth. She played with my nipples and, with the help of a bit of sign language, asked whether I wanted her to lick them. I grabbed my cock and said I prefer down here.

Nicole obliged and, after a bit of a wipe-down, started a very good BBBJ. She used plenty of lube and saliva and started nice and slowly with some good tongue work on my cock, balls and perineum. She also managed to go reasonably deep and there were very few interruptions. She applied some lube to my asshole and massaged it but without penetration (which was fine by me as I’m not a great fan of the prostate massage).

At one stage I asked whether I could cum in her mouth later and she assented.

After a while she asked whether I wanted to fuck. I said “Not yet” and asked whether I could lick her. She consented and she lay on the bed while I went down for some DATY during which she got rather vocal.

Next I wanted some more of her fine BBBJ skills but I was soon over-heating and asked her to dom me up.

Nicole asked whether I wanted her to fuck me (which I assumed meant whether I wanted cowgirl) and she straddled me for some really good Asian-style CG. The sound of her backside slapping against my upper thighs must have been easily heard by the couple in the adjacent room. This position must be very tiring and after a good session she changed to non-Asian-style.

I then suggested some mish and started slowly, she took my size well throughout, and as I increased the tempo she increased the volume (and the bed was making quite a bit of noise as well).

I wanted some doggie and Nicole readily agreed, so I stood at the foot of the bed and she assumed the position.

After a good pounding I was starting to boil over but I had that promise of CIM in mind so I extracted myself and lay on the bed so Nicole could wipe me down and resume her excellent BBBJ. It didn’t take long before I exploded into her mouth.

She applied a load of tissues to me, while keeping her mouth shut, and got up and gestured that she wanted to go next door to the shower (there’s not even a sink in the room).

I lay there exhausted while Nicole showered and returned. We then had a bit of a chat – her English is a bit limited but better than non-existent – while she gave me a light massage.

I learnt that she is from Taiwan (Taipei) and has been here 2½ years. She usually works at 533 just one day a week but had been called in today as cover. I think she said she works at three shops in Blacktown on other days (but I didn’t catch which ones or under which names she worked).

Reasonable session with a really good BBBJ and a CIM finale.

Person's Name : Nicole and Kelly at 533

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road

Date of Visit : 12/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : most of the day

Rates : $90 /30 $150 /hr $180 double for 30minutes

Size/shape : milf - Nicole a bit fat, Kelly slimmer

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, Prostate massage, HJ, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes indeed

My experience/comments : Was driving down Willoughby road with a bit of spare time and spotted a parking spot near 533. Haven't been here for ages, only been a few times and hate getting the back room almost in the laundry. Anhyhow, up the stairs greeted by mamasan who tells me only one lady available - Nicole. No problem, I'm not all that fussy. When she arrived we recognised each other instantly - seen her at 142 Hornsby, 295 Ashfield and I think Roseville Rose as Linda, April and Nicole. She knows my proclivities well and instantly asked if I'd like a double with Kelly. I trust her judgement and said yes although disappointed that I'd just been told there was only one girl when clearly there were at least two available.

Had a quick shower and started with a bit of standing cuddling and DFK with both girls until Nicole went down for a bit of pretty good BBBJ. Put Kelly down on her back for a bit of DATY , she seemed to enjoy it somewhat but was mainly FOAMing. I had my arse in the air with Nicole massaging my prostate all the while. She thne flipped me onto my back and continued while Kelly and I engaged in some DFK while they took turns giving a nice slow well lubricated HJ until I cam all over myself.

All in all a pleasant half hour but I still won't make 533 a regular spot with their service. Nicoel did tell me she usually just works Thursdays but was in today as they were short staffed.

Same Nicole as at 142?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Same Nicole as at 142?
    It's been 8 months (and 80-odd different ladies) since I saw Nicole at 142 but I'm 99.9% certain they are two different girls.