Today I saw Nicole, a buxon sandy blondy babe (origin unknown) with full face smile and fun bags more than enough to handle!
The session went straight from shower to me entering the room with her naked and on her knees begging to please me! Like WoW!
This girl is way keen to satisfy! BBBJB was the order of the day so I let her enjoy what I had on offer! My meat loaf went straight from limp biscuit to full hot rod!
Nicole has these big set eyes that melt you when you have eye contact!
The next thing I was flat on my back and Nicole feasting upon my offerings of joy!
I lay there reeling in the pleasure that she bestowed upon me. Soon enough I had to get some action for myself, so I picked her up and doggy style kicked in!
Nicole reached back with a handful of KY jelly and massaged my aching balls as I pumped her pussy from behind. Oh boy this was great stuff!
I nearly came there n then! Phew! The next thing, I had her flat on her back and drilled her pussy missionary style for a good while as I cradled her head in my arms. Pounding her soft n tight mound till she almost blacked out! She moaned n groaned loudly that I reckon the street level bus stop must've heard her!
Time was nearing it's end and I had to finish this minx off with some serious fucking. I stood her up and lifted one of her legs up in the air and drilled her fucking tight pussy almost tearing her in two! Her eyes welted with a tear as I sensed her pain, but who cares....I was loving it!
Once again I reared her from behind and fucked her tight pussy from behind ramming her harder n harder with each stroke! She was at the breaking point then I filled that balloon with cream as she let out a loud gasp for air! This was one tight snatch that will go down in the history books of tightness!
Nicole turned and faced me with a grin that burnt in my memory banks as "One good fuck"