Date of Visit : 13/4/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Sexy size 6 D cup + enchanced, slim body, nice nipples, flat tummy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DfK, BBBJ, DATY, rimming, face sitting, 69.FIV. CIM, anal

Had messaged Angie to say that I would be round on Saturday to see her beautiful girls and ask who was on....
Couple of good selection which I was impressed with so told her I would be in in the arvo and roll the dice on who is free or wait a bit for girls.

I did ask for Michelle as see she is back but not working..

I got in early so when to pub across the road 2 beers and a bourbon coke and feeling better and relaxed ready to go.

Meet Angie and takes me to room 3 as is free so ask who is free..... No chit chat today just tells a few girls names.... Hear Joye.... I'll see Joye...

Joye comes in and a nice kiss and hug and starts to ready.
Fix Angie up and onto shower as she sets up.
Joye doesn't waste any time and straight over to play and suck my dick in shower so am holding on to wall and shower screen for few minute as she take me deep and pull my ass to her....
I pull my cock out and slap her tongue and lips then stop and down few steps onto carpet...

No time to dry off and start a nice gentle but meaningful dfk session while rubbing my cock...
I rub her pussy and clit with two finger and all wet.... Ohhhhh la-la.
I start a standing pussy slide while still kissing and lots of moans from Joye and she pull away to kiss my neck and bite my ear..

This was going great and just the start I was looking for as am quite horny and this foreplay really gets me going.

I sit on edge of bed and she pushes my legs up and licks behind my balls and down for a brief rimming then back up and starts to deep throat me like gagging on my dick.... Not many girls can do but Joye excels at it and seems to enjoy it.

I pull her up and we kiss a bit and I rub her clit...
She moves up and sits on my face so bury my tongue deep inside her.
I'm getting really horny and Joye is pushing her pussy deep and hard on my tongue..

I get up and kiss her licking off all her juices.
I position her in doggy and get dommed up and push my dick in.... Ohhhh nice feels so good so pump away with long strokes and short bursts some deep and slow then fast... She is pushing back on my cock so just park it there and let her wriggle her ass on it...
I suck my finger and rub her ass, then I take out my cock and rub it up her ass..
I ask if OK ass inside and no objection so am now half way in and gentle going deeper into Joye's ass.... Ohhhh feels good but not too tight..
I continue this for a while not hard just long strokes but could feel getting soft.
I ask if can suck me so she lies on bed and I go on top and gentle face fuck her and position her hands to squeeze my nipples.... Fuck that feels so good..

So this went on for a bit and looking in side mirror while I hold the newly painted 533 wall....

I want to fuck but pound away so slide down her body ducking her nipples and then quick lick of her pussy...

I go back in missionary with one leg up and pound away I don't know what happened but just went for it and Joye was loving it pushing my ass into her and sucking my nipple..... Absolute Joy...

Joye ask to change to doggy and fuck her ass again but I was close...
So made my way up again I wanted CIM and COF finally so again went for it gentle fucking her mouth while she squeezed my nipple OMG it felt good and then I Cum on her face then she opens her mouth and tongue out so a bit there then suck me to drain all....

Ohhhh Wooooow we both lay on bed and just held each other spooning as she wiped up.
Still had about 20min left as opted for 2hrs so we both showred then got a nice massage.
Joye did try for second shot and sucked me again for a bit but I had to go but did cross my mind to extend another hour.... Hehehe.

Changed and Angie comes along she too busy with washing so said chat her next time.
Told me next week will have something special on for Easter long weekend ....

Hmmmmm wonder what that could be...