Date of Visit : 29th April 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slender, cute backside, very pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly

My experience/comments : Phoned the day before to book Olivia at 11:00. Arrived 5min early and was greeted by Angie and put in a cubicle. Angie explained room was not yet ready. About 5min later Angie came along with Olivia but explained room was still not available. I said that’s OK and continued to wait – that’s good communication and I’m happy to wait when I know what’s going on.

About 5min later Olivia came and led me up the stairs (with me admiring her cute little backside) to one of the small rooms at the back, without a shower. Angie was in there getting the room ready and she apologized that it had to be this room.

I paid and told Olivia that I’d had a shower just before leaving home and she was happy with that so I got undressed while Olivia laid out her stuff and removed her black lacy corset thing and knickers.

I guess Olivia is in her early 30s and she has a very pretty face and a lovely slender figure.

After a few pecks on the lips and nips, she sat on the bed and started to stroke my cock. She reached for some tissues only to realise there were none so she had to nip outside to get some. Meanwhile I lay on the bed.

Upon her return she lay on top of me for some real DFK while stroking my cock before kneeling between my legs to start a great BBBJ – usual “big strong cock” compliments which I don’t know if they're true and I don’t care, I still like to hear them.

I managed to avoid cumming for about 10min before I had to ask her to stop and come and lie next to me. Then had a period of more DFK while Olivia stroked my cock and I massaged her clit and inserted a finger. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she didn’t seem to understand me so I thought I’d just tell when I’m cumming and see what she does.

Next was some DATY, which she seemed to enjoy. Then it was time to dom up and we started with some mish and then a bit of doggy (great view) but I tired and was flagging a bit (my fault, not hers – I’m not young!) so I lay on the bed while Olivia knelt between my legs and started with a HJ followed by a BBBJ. I made it clear when I was cumming and she didn’t mind and just kept going with the BJ before spitting into a tissue and going for the mouthwash.

Olivia asked whether it was OK for her to go to wash herself and disappeared to for a couple of minutes while I lay there recovering. She offered a massage when she returned but we ending up just having a chat (sometimes with the assistance of the translator app on her phone). Her English is very limited but I learned she is from Taiwan and has been in Australia for one year. I said I’d been to Taiwan on holiday a couple of years ago and mentioned the places I’d visited and also the cities in China I’ve been to.

No rush to get rid of me and I eventually said I’d better get dressed and depart.

Good session with a very lovely, very pretty and very fit lady.

Brief chat with Angie on the way out. Gave her some feedback on my last two visits and told her I’d be back next week for a session with a different girl – “You horny man”.