Person's Name : Orange

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 17/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am today and just started so days not firmed up yet

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Beautiful face and medium height and very sexy body with natural B cups and flat stomach and very sexy shapely legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary for fifteen minutes, so good, side saddle to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely yes

My experience/comments : Angie called and suggested a new girl who recently started and has not done this work before and she has been in Australia studying English for six months and speaks really well.

When she walked into the room after my shower she was immediately very friendly and I could see that she is a little stunner in her see through black lacy dress that revealed everything.

I just held her and started to kiss her and there was DFK straight off and she seemed very receptive and I picked her up onto my waist which was easy and had a very passionate exchange.

Now my cock is pretty much ready for action because she is one hot little lady and her attitude seemed pretty genuine and it's getting me excited so I lay her down on the bed and I kneeled on the floor.

I pulled her towards me and I am in there sucking on that neat little clean shaven pussy and I was getting a gradual build up of her horniness and she obviously enjoyed me licking her.

I then lay down and am now being sucked by a horny young beauty and her body is very tidy like Stephanie and pretty like her as well and I was enjoying her sucking half way down with tongue pressure so very good.

This went on for nearly ten minutes and I am thinking that I really want to get inside her pussy because it looked so good and I am thinking she is going to feel amazing so I suggest we start cowgirl.

So on with the dom and some lube and it felt fucking incredible in there even dommed up and lube she felt snug and warm and I am in raptures and she is getting very worked up very quickly.

I was being fucked slowly and Orange was going gradually faster and I am saying that I love her sexy pussy and she said she loved my cock and then was pounding me for a while very turned on.

She was leaning down with DFK and tongue sucking now and every girl seems to look so beautiful close up and horny and it makes you even more horny watching them and my cock is very hard now.

I let her fuck me for five minutes and then I fucked her with some rapid upward strokes and she was crying out very worked up and the kissing is sensational and I sucked her boobs.

Orange now leans right up and fucks me like this and then fell backwards still grinding my cock and I positioned myself to missionary and started slowly and I was holding her close kissing.

The look on her face was so sexy and she looked beautiful and seemed to be really loving our time together and I continued like this for ten minutes in a close embrace and then some faster paced sex.

I was going faster both holding her close and then elevating up and pounding her for a while and the whole time she was genuinely enjoying it and I stopped after a total of fifteen minutes missionary.

I was overheating so moved to some side saddle and started slowly with some balls massage and it felt really good and then went much faster lay down doggy until I came and it was intense.

We cleaned up and I said just lay there with me for the remaining ten minutes and talk and you can hold a good conversation as she speaks very fluently so a great time and it got me excited to be with a similar girl to Stephanie who I adored.