Thread: Paulina at 533 - lovely PYT

Default Paulina at 533 - lovely PYT

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/8/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim, A-cups, tight butt, long slim legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a great GFE session with a very cute and attentive young lady

My experience/comments : Called and spoke to Angie about the three new girls on the roster that I had not yet seen. She recommended one of them and I booked her.

Turned up on time. It is often very chaotic at 533, seemingly more so on a Friday morning, but this was just about the craziest I have seen. I had one punter waiting by the door in front of me and another behind me, while an electrician was rushing to fix the lighting in Room 2 (just to the left) and Angie was vacuuming the floor (don’t know what had happened).

The other two punters were found a corner to wait in and I was left by the door and Angie explained a large room would be available soon.

I said “Hello” to Candy who was waiting for Room 2 to be ready. The sparky had to rush downstairs to turn off the power – that must have been interesting in Room 3 and the rooms out the back without windows.

The sparky was asking Candy to help him by flicking the light switch while he was up a ladder – this’ll be interesting, I thought, ‘cos I’ve seen Candy twice and I know she hardly speaks a word of English. But it was sorted in the end (the sparky was working harder than anyone else in the joint) and a customer was shown in to Room 2 with Candy so I took his place in the second of the small cubicles.

From the “noises off”, it was obvious that one of the girls was being serviced in the other small cubicle.

Angie soon came and told me to go down to Room 1.

In spite of the many short-comings of this shop, they are obviously doing something right because it is always so busy (and that can only be down to the high standard of the girls at $150/hr).

Then Angie came along with a very pretty young thing. Angie explained that this was not the girl I had booked but one of the others we had discussed (Paulina). Apparently my original booking was not yet available and Angie said I could either wait or see Paulina.

I liked what I saw so I said I’d see Paulina (at least Angie was honest with me and did not pull the old switcheroo).

I paid Angie and she left (after some “coaching” for Paulina).

Paulina immediately threw her arms around my neck and gave me a nice deep, long kiss.

She started to undress me, paying immediate attention to my cock. I wanted to get the action started so I said “Shower”.

Paulina joined me in the shower and gave me a very attentive and friendly soaping.

Paulina is quite tall and very slim. She has a very pretty face and nice A-cups. Her butt is tight (but perhaps a bit flat for some tastes – like many slim Asian girls) and her pussy lips are shaved and she has a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and, after some more DFKing, Paulina gave my nipples a good licking, while stroking my cock, before moving down to the important bits.

She soon commenced an excellent BBBJ – great mouth and hand action whilst doing something amazing with her tongue. There was lovely eye-contact and only a few tissue breaks. My only criticism would be that she was a bit erratic in her tempo, but it was still great. She also paid some good attention to my balls and perineum.

I suggested some 69 but Paulina’s English is so poor that she didn’t understand, so I had to gesture what I wanted and she readily moved round.

This was really good and her moaning got a bit more intense.

I then get her to turn around and sit on my face. She seemed to like this and, after a good licking, was moaning loudly and then squirmed away saying “Very good. Number One”. I took this to mean that she’d cum.

Paulina blew me some more before I suggested she get a condom.

We started with some mish and she took it well. I had intended to move on to some doggie but it was so good looking down at her pretty face, and having some very passionate kissing, that I couldn’t hold back and soon squirted, much earlier in the session than is usual for me.

Paulina tidied me up and she tried to wipe away the several large damp patches on the top-sheet, but it was soaked so she removed it and put down a clean one.

I collapsed on the bed and she suggested a “Massagey” but I got her to lie on the bed in my arms for a while.

I tried to have a chat but we needed the help of her phone for even the basics. I established that she is from Harbin Province and has been here less than a month. She said she works at 533 “every day”.

I soon gave up on the chat and we lay there for a while before I asked her to give my back a massage. It was a good massage with lots of oil.

The hour was drawing to a close and I said I should have a shower. Paulina joined me and gave me a good wash-down.

As I was drying myself, Angie was knocking on the door.

Big hug and a nice farewell kiss and I was off down the corridor.

A very good GFE session with a very lovely, friendly, pretty young thing who gives a great BJ.

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : 11/9/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000 - late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : size 6, a cups, long legs, nice face

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : CBJ (my choice), DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I'd been waiting for the change to see Paulina for a while, given the reviews, I figured that even if the photo wasn't really her it was still a good investment. I'll still have to admit that I'm not sure if the photo is of her, the body certainly could be, the hair is the same, she had some make-up on, and her face seemed a little longer, but definitely cute, with a lovely smile.

When I arrived the place was full, Paulina was free, but there was no room, after I heard a happy punter leaving I was invited into a room down a busy corridor. Paulina had just gone into the room, and there was another girl in there just cleaning up, who suggested I might like a double booking, however Paulina was there in a bra and panties getting my full attention, so I politely declined.

After a few light kisses I undressed while Paulina put the mini sheet on the bed, and as I adjusted the water in the shower, struggling to find any position between freezing and hot enough to burn, Paulina quickly undressed and stepped into the shower to help. Having both got in the shower she proceeded to soap me up, including some good attention to my cock, and some more light kissing, along with lots of smiles. This was nice, but I'll admit, Ginza has perfected the joint shower, essentially Paulina washed my chest and tackle.

Out of the shower and we spent some time standing facing each other, as I admired her body, and ran my hands over it, during this session I only experienced light kissing, alas no DFK was on offer. As has been commented elsewhere, she has a tight body, a-cups which are proportionate to her build, her ass is tight, (some might say flat) and it is easy to reach her pussy with your hands / arms wrapped around her ass. While I enjoyed playing with her a-cups and licking and sucking on her nipples there was little response.

After a short while we gently moved to the edge of the bed, where I gently lowered her, and as I worked my way down her body Paulina raised her legs in the air for totally unencumbered access to her pussy. She has a lovely pussy, with a tuft of hair above, and large-ish butterfly wing like inner labia, which proved a delight to lick and suck on. Paulina was very responsive to me working on her clit, and happy with a gently inserted finger, I was happy to stay here for some time, with Paulina moving her finger over her clit and giving it a good workout, while her pussy was rhythmically tightening around my finger. She was twitching and writhing after a while, and though I am always suspicious of any suggestion a WL has cum, her clit was exceptionally (and immediately) sensitive when I brushed it immediately after.

She then rested for a bit, with me holding her, before motioning me onto the bed. By this time I was immensely turned on, basically oozing pre-cum onto the floor. She began a BBBJ, but I asked for a condom, I was really after a condom covering just the tip, but this was too hard to communicate. After a good, and prolonged CBJ, Paulina climbed on top in cowgirl, however unfortunately the angle she was happiest with was one in which her pubis was grinding on my pelvis, which was quite a distraction from the sense of my cock in her nice tight pussy.

We then moved into mish, and with her legs in the air, watching her labia wrapped around my cock was an awesome sight. She was offering lots of encouragement at this point. I turned into side-saddle, then in an attempt to turn into doggie without disengaging we ended up toe-to-toe, both facing downwards, with my legs around hers, penetration was difficult, and when my cock slipped out, there was a moment of me pushing it against her ass, this was inadvertent, and she quickly pulled away - I suspect no chance of anal for those who might be interested.

I really enjoyed doggie, hammering away with Paulina wimpering and calling out, and came in this position. There was time for a quick clean up, and a little time for a gentle embrace before a shower (together as well).

I didn't get to sample her massage technique, I guess there is always next time!