Date of Visit : 26/04/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : 150

Size/shape : thin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : I tried to book Michelle but she had not come in to work on the day. Angie offered the services of Paulina, and after a quick look at her piccy on the website I readily agreed. 533 smelled of stale cigarettes as usual, but that was not why I was there. I arrived a couple of minutes early and went to drain my lizard. By the time I got back, Paulina was in the room. Quite thin, wearing lacy underwear and high heels. I think that either the website used some sympathetic photo-shopping, or it was a different person. The Paulina I met kind of looked like the person on the website, but then again it was a poor photo. Regardless, she was not quite the girls that got my motor revving in the first place. Anyhow, I was there, semi-erect so what the hell. We hugged our hellos and I was into the shower to 'sluice out the old undercarriage' (yeah baby). After the shower, Paulina put on some music for some reason, and this competed with the shop music. I was not there for a concert, and helped Paulina out of her undies. I explored her body, she did the same for me and she offered me a BBBJ. I gratefully accepted, and she took my rigid member into her mouth. The BBBJ was very good, and after 5 minutes I asked her to fuck. On with the dom, and into cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish, doggy and then back to BBBJ and HJ. After 10 minutes of furious tugging I splooged over her hands, my stomach and the surrounding scenery. All in all a good shag but not stellar.

Person's Name : Pauline

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : 30.4.18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000 - late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : Size 6, b cups, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, FS in various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

I made a booking, and was there on time, and while waiting in the waiting room could hear various arrivals and departures (including Angie talking to the lucky guy who had his first experience with 2 girls!). Angie then took me to one of the rooms near the front door with a shower (fortunately), where Paulina was waiting. I have seen her some months ago, and she was every bit as attractive. She was smiling and happy, putting on some music and singing for me as I got undressed and had a shower.

Once out of the shower we embraced, kissing from the start, and exploring each other's bodies. At this stage she had on pale pink panties and a bra, which eventually came off, and then we made our way to the bed. Paulina then launched into a wonderful BBBJ, and I was happy to just lie there and look at her lovely face engulfing my cock. She did eventually end up sucking on my balls, and at this stage I got her to turn around to dine on her delicious pussy. She has lovely thin inner lips which are quite prominent, and I was having a wonderful time working my tongue over them. As I got to her clit there was a bit of "oh my god....oh my god" but I think it was all for show. She was happy with a gentle finger inside for a while, then moved aside and I didn't ask again.

A bit more BBBJ, with lots of tissue at this stage, as she was getting a lot of precum in her mouth by now, then on with the dom. Mish, standing mish, doggie, then finished in standing doggie. I have to say that at the end Paulina had her hips up in the air, and the penetration wasn't all that it could have been, but looking at the two of us in the mirror (well looking at her in the mirror and seeing what I was doing to her) was wonderful.

There was still a little time, so she gave me a quite good massage, before I showered and was on my way.

Good chemistry, and I would be happy to see her again soon.

Silver Member

From my experience Paulina loves DATY so she was probably genuine.

Bronze Member

Default Paulina at 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/5/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim body, petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish, doggie, rimming

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Paulina was great when I visited her. She welcomed me in and played some music while I showered. After I came out and dried myself, she proceeded to strip and revealed amazing, cute breasts which I was more than happy to play with. We went to the bed and she gave me a an awesome BBBJ with no teeth. Gosh it felt amazing.

Then we went to 69 and her pussy tasted so sweet and perfect. When I gave some tongue on her ass, she moaned and seemed to enjoy it, so I kept going and she just got wetter and wetter. Then went into mish and her pussy was so tight it felt amazing. I kept thrusting into her and she kept asking for more and harder!

I turned her over to do doggie and it felt amazing holding such a petite young girl and doing her from behind. The rush came and I went faster and faster and she loved it more and more until I came.

Paulina is friendly, and definitely recommended to book
    Last edited by Stroker; 21st May 2018 at 10:01 AM.