This afternoon I had the quick pleasure of trying out Paulina.
This soft spoken slim build, pleasant girl is all go to woah! Her soft demeanour and hot lil' 22 years young body is a sure winner! With a simple yet yummy little brush bush is even worth sinking one's teeth into!
The session was straight into BBBJB with no time wasting AT ALL! This girl gets to the crux of the situation in seconds flat! The bed pillow on the floor and her on her knees with mouth open and Mr Stiffy (pretty much was already half there after seeing her naked!) pops straight into her wet hot waiting gob!
Paulina goes into fucking overdrive bobbing on my shaft like there's no tomorrow! I had to tell her to slow the fuck down! Focus and suck deeply and slowly, otherwise Mr Stiffy will explode in 60 seconds! She listened and followed instructions.
I basically stood there for like 10 minutes having my cock sucked into heavenly states of pleasure whilst she nibbled my shaft, sucked the tip and gently bit down on the sides. it was fucking great! Enough of the cock sucking thing! I laid her on the bed's edge (I love this), spread her legs widely and shoved it in there! It was tight and I hammered that 22 yr young pussy for another 15 minutes. Until I demanded doggy please. She obliged and off we went. I almost deposited my load there n then cause she was so damn tight from this angle! After i withdrew......pussy fart central! Not so glamorous for the poor lass. Obscenities aside.......back into BBBJB on the floor pillow..........Fuck this is great!
Eventually I felt the rise of pressure .... I laid on the bed aka Starfish and Paulina finished the job to a T taking me in her stride CIM.
What a trooper!