Person's Name : Paulina and Amanda at 533 (both for the first 30min then Amanda by herself)

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/6/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240 ($150 for Amanda and $90 for Paulina)

Size/shape : Paulina - very pretty, lovely slim figure, nice A/B-cups, cute butt, great legs. Amanda - pretty enough face with luscious lips, curvy figure, full D-cups. Both girls trimmed bushes.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both Chinese

Services Provided : Both - DFK, BBBJ, face-sitting, cow-girl, doggie, FIA. Paulina - standing mish. Amanda - FIV, anal, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - fantastic full-on session

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Amanda.

Turned up and Angie showed me into Room 3 and immediately started trying to persuade me to have a double. Amanda for an hour and Paulina for the first half hour. I said “No, not today” a couple of times but Angie sent the two girls in anyway.

It’s been nearly a year since I saw Paulina (she was very new back then) and I’d forgotten how young and pretty she is.

My little head took control and I suddenly found myself agreeing to the double.

Both girls were kissing me and grabbing my cock while I tried to undress.

After the quickest shower in history and a PB for drying myself, I stood by the bed while Paulina DFK’d me and Amanda squatted in front of me and started an amazing BBBJ.

I then asked Paulina to suck me and the girls swapped positions with, I was pleased to see, just a cursory wipe-down in between.

Paulina was wearing a pink bra and panties and Amanda a stringy black dress over a black bra and g-string.

Paulina has a lovely, slim figure with A/B-cups, a tight butt and great legs.

Amanda has a pretty enough face with lovely eyes and luscious, kissable lips. She has a curvy figure and full D-cups with large areolae.

Both girls have trimmed bushes.

I soon had to lie down so the girls stripped and joined me.

Paulina knelt between my legs and continued her excellent BBBJ and Amanda was playing with my nipples while we passionately kissed.

I then got the girls to swap again and Paulina moved up to kiss me.

Both girls give great BJs – lovely sensual lips, great tongue-action and eye-contact and very few interruptions.

I then got Paulina to sit on my face while Amanda still blew me.

Paulina got quite loud, especially when I started fingering her arsehole, and before long was squirming away saying “Number One”.

The girls swapped again and Pauline blew me while Amanda sat on my face. She was making all the right noises but I don’t think she came before I had to get her to stop because I was too close to cumming as a result of Paulina’s efforts.

I had to keep an eye on the clock as Paulina was only available for 30 minutes, so I asked her to get a condom and she rode me for some cow-girl. She was tight at first but she took it well.

Amanda was still kissing me and playing with my nipples while I rubbed her clit and inserted a finger.

I suggested some doggie as I wanted to explore Paulina’s arsehole some more, so I got up and stood by the bed.

I re-entered while Amanda stood and kissed me.

I stuck a thumb up Paulina’s arse without complaint and after a while withdrew and went for some anal but she wriggled away so I went back to her pussy.

Paulina then moved forward and lay on the bed and I went back in for some standing mish. She really is a PYT.

We were just about up to the 30min mark and I could have cum like that as Paulina is so sweet but I wanted to make sure I could also fuck Amanda. So I lay down and removed the condom and Amanda sucked me some more.

Then Paulina surprised me. I had expected her to say she had to go and to shower and leave but she kissed me some more and asked whether I wanted her to suck me as well. (You can guess that I wasn’t going to say no to that question).

Paulina went down and the two girls sucked me at the same time. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action as they both ran their tongues up and down either side of my shaft and took it in turns to take me in their mouths. Is there a better sight in the world?

Unfortunately Paulina eventually got a “time’s up” call from Angie and quickly showered and dressed while Amanda was still sucking me.

Paulina gave me a farewell kiss and another “Number One” and departed.

Her English has improved enormously and she is a lot less reserved since I originally saw her when she was a raw “newbie”.

Amanda continued to blow me, kneeling between my legs. She used plenty of saliva and managed to go quite deep.

Time to fuck Amanda so I suggested she got a condom and while she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she assented.

She rode me cow-girl style to start with before I suggested some doggie.

I started fingering Amanda’s arsehole and stuck in a thumb without complaint so I thought I’d try for some anal with her. She moved away but it was only to get some lube which she applied to her arsehole so I went to squeeze it in.

Unfortunately she was just a bit too tight and I could only get in a little way before it was causing her some discomfort. I gently fucked her like this but I couldn’t give her a real pounding.

She gestured for me to return to her pussy (no change of condom was requested) and after a while she moved forward and made a sign about sucking me again.

I sat at the edge of the bed and Amanda squatted in front of me and sucked me for a while until I took over and wanked myself onto her tongue. I thought I might have a COF here but just as I came she took me in her mouth again and I squirted.

She sucked me for a bit longer before going to the sink for a spit.

I asked her where she was from and she said Chongqing so I told her I’d been there and showed her some photos of her home town and The Three Gorges on my phone.

Via her translator app she offered to be my guide if I went there again and told me she had several houses (???). I didn’t tell her that I wasn’t married!!!!

We were now over time so I showered and dressed while Amanda did the same.

After several farewell kisses I departed and had a chat with Angie on the way out.

Shame there was no “girl-on-girl” action but still a great session and I drove home and had an afternoon kip.