Person's Name : Paulina / Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 10/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am most days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : medium height and very slim like a ballet dancer, beautiful face, A cup breasts but very nice and sexy / Attractive, curvy figure, C cup

Pussy : Lovely, what more can I say, small, large outer pussy lips, small map of Tassie, prominent pelvic bone / Map of Tassie and clean shaven pussy lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ extended, missionary, very affectionate hugs and kissing, FIV, HJ / BBBJ, overhead DATY, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very sexy and beautiful

My experience/comments :

I had the opportunity to spend more some time with Paulina, I really enjoyed the previous time I had spent with her and last time we talked about a double, so I thought hey. Was trying to work a time when both Paulina and Mimi were available but could not achieve, so had a pick between Carol and Dior.

Angie showed me to one of the bigger rooms down the hall, Paulina came in soon after wearing a lovely bikini with a big bra underneath. Had aksed Angie if Paulina could wear her normal street wear but not to be.

Embraced and had some deep kissing and cuddles and admiring her amazing body. Had a quick shower, Paulina helped me dry off, then some more kissing and then moved over to the bed where she started a great BBBJ, up and down and the tough swirl. this went on for a little while and then the knock on the door, and there was Dior and it was hey, what is going on here, what am i missing out on.

Dior finished off some paperwork? Then we all stood up and cuddled and felt each others bodies, Dior wasnt really into kissing that much, but was fun playing with her larger boobies. I was sandwiched in between the girls, kissing one then the other, didnt know which way to turn. Paulina and I played with Dior's boobies and then Dior and I with Paulina's. Got the feeling that was as far as the girls wanted to go with each other.

Sat down on the bed and Dior started on a BBBJ while I got to kiss Paulina's boobies and play with her pussy Dior then moved up to my face where I had some overhead DATY while Paulina continued BBBJ and I played with her pussy and gorgeous butt. A bit of FIV. She enjoyed this and was getting wet.

DOMed up and slid into Dior in mish, felt great and looked great watching her boobies bounce around. filled up the DOM and wsa time to have a quick shower whilst the girls had a chat. Dior got dressed and then helped dry me off and we kissed and hugged and it was time for her to leave.

Now for some dessert Paulina and I embraced and kissed , she then lied on the bed and I got her to roll over on to her tummy while I kissed her back and down to her butt. She got me hard again with some more BBBJ then DOMed up once again and I got into Paulina's lovely pussy, I was in heaven. Came again and just lied there and enjoyed the moment.

We both jumped into the shower and washed each other, dried off and dressed. Had a couple of more kisses and I dont think either of us wanted to leave, Paulina showed me some pics on her phone, but it was time headed off until next time.