>

Thread: Paulina-just had to have a revisit and wow what a session

Silver Member

Thumbs up Paulina-just had to have a revisit and wow what a session

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/3/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to late evening every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but filling in today

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Bloody gorgeous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Oh my god everything you could wish for, catbath, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, balls sucking, 69, FIA, cowgirl, missionary, cuddles and very intimate kissing with tongues

Value for money/recommend? : Stupid question again

My experience/comments :

Well all I can say is that if I die tonight I will have no regrets about my sex life thanks to the amazing girls at 533 Willoughby rd and some others of course.

Paulina really excelled herself today and gave me the most sexy amazing time and was genuine in her actions towards me the whole time.

We start with a very happy greeting when I walked in to see her in the room in a bikini and this girl has a killer body and beautiful young face and she was dancing around the room as I showered.

I already had some kissing on entry and now both naked kissing with tongues with this perfect angel girl made my cock rock hard and then she drops to her knees and engulfs me in her sexy mouth.

Today was real James Bond stuff with what happened and it was as sexy as anything that I have read on this forum.

The blowjob continued for a few moments and I am looking at her beauty and I just have to eat her pussy so I ask her if ok and I get the yes please and a pillow placed on the floor for me to kneel on because I will be there for a while.

What a sexy sight looking at that beautiful pussy that will give me so much pleasure, my tongue gently started the licking process with long slow strokes and then some clit work and back to the strokes with my tongue delving deep into her and then licking upwards and sucking her flaps and clit.

My tongue was darting quickly on her clit and Paulina is in a trance holding her boobs and I am stroking her belly and boobs and kissing her inner thighs then straight back to pussy.

Her face said it all with mouth open and soft moans as I licked her pussy for a while then gave her a good rimming session then back to pussy for a while flicking her clit and then the crying out and cumming in my mouth.

This was at least ten minutes and Paulina looked at me and said that it was a fantastic feeling and said she was very horny now so I lay down on my back and the blowjob starts with cock then balls sucking for fifteen minutes with varied depth and pressure and I was loving it looking at her sexy body the whole time.

Then Paulina moves her pussy over my face and I am licking her sexy pussy again and giving her butt a good rimming and my cock is getting sucked with balls massage and I can hear a muffled moaning every now and then as I lick her with passion.

We were both quite worked up by now and I was having a great time holding her close and really getting into it and after nearly ten minutes Paulina says she wants me to fuck her cowgirl because she is very horny.

She gets the dom on and lowers onto my cock and it was magical to see how worked up she was and I was getting very passionate tongue kissing now.

I was being fucked slowly and kissed at the same time and I was so horny that I started to fuck her upwards in steadily increasing strokes and Paulina was crying out and I was holding her butt and it was just soaking wet with slippery cum and I rubbed some onto her arsehole and got a good response.

I then tried inserting my middle finger and got a very active horny response to that with her bucking down onto me and kissing with such passion now.

It was an amazing sexy experience the way she was with me, so sexy and beautiful and fully engaged in the moment.

We then moved to missionary and her pussy was still quite snug even with all the slippery cum everywhere and it felt amazing because I was as hard as I have ever been and Just wanted to make love to her very slowly and with passion all the while kissing with tongue sucking.

It was special to me to be with such a beautiful young lady who was clearly loving our time together and just enjoying it so much.

After ten minutes I could feel the pressure rising as she was just too sexy and I told her I was going to fuck her hard and cum and she got excited and bucking up onto me and I just exploded while holding her close looking at those great legs and kissing her and the feeling was fantastic.

We then cleaned up and just lay there in a close embrace kissing and I told her that I felt lucky to be there with her.

Can we borrow this women for about a month, point her to Melbourne please.