Silver Member

Thumbs up Paulina - lovely beautiful young girl

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 22/10/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am most days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : medium height and very slim like a ballet dancer, beautiful face, A cup breasts but very nice and sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LKF, DATY with a little rimming on her, BBBJ extended, cowgirl, side saddle different angles, missionary, very affectionate hugs and kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very sexy and beautiful

My experience/comments :

I have seen Paulina before and remember how nice she was so decided a repeat visit was in order so we start with a nice hug and her playing with my cock while kissing lightly.

I asked if she likes getting her pussy licked and she said yes, very much, so I start licking and I was there for ten minutes really enjoying myself licking with nice soft long strokes and getting my tongue deep inside then licking upwards slowly and working on her clit and I gave her sexy little butt a couple of licks and I could see that she was loving it.

Paulina then comments about the size of my cock and we lay down and she starts the longest cock sucking session that I have ever experienced.

Paulina seemed quite happy to keep going and it was that good that I let her continue with a mix of swirling tongue action and going deeper on occasion and my balls were getting licked as well.

So after 20 minutes of sucking (its not a typo) she climbs on for some cowgirl action and as it turns out similar to Stephanie with me fucking upwards and building to a slapping with Paulina holding me close.

We are kissing and she is horny and holding me and she is very beautiful I must say and looking at her legs and slim body while fucking was so sexy.

After almost ten minutes we change to side saddle and I enjoyed fucking from a few angles looking in the side mirror.

I then suggest missionary and this was very nice with her tight pussy and those very sexy legs and absolutely beautiful young girls face and I had no trouble cumming after about five minutes and held her close while we both climaxed.

Paulina seemed very contented and allowed me just to lay there still inside for a good five minutes just light kissing and holding her close.

I was quite touched by her intimacy and her beauty and then extracted and just lay in her arms with faces touching just chilling out for the remainder.

Such a lovely young girl.

Silver Member

I just remembered that amazing beautiful wonder woman Jan once sucked me for 20 minutes one session. Also beautiful sexy Joyce has come close on many occasions.

Silver Member

I phoned last week and Angie warmly recommended Paulina because my regular choice had her week off. Well, I was not disappointed, am I ever with Angie's advice! Paulina is a delectable young woman that surpassed all expectations. She is so young, she looks like she is under 20, although I am sure she is not! She is a beautiful young woman and she overwhelmed me with her service, to the extent that I did not have the courage to stop her giving me her delectable BBBJ until CIM although I was aching to savour her inner secrets.

Anyway, good reason to go back to explore the unexplored.

Unreserved recommendation for another booking!