Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 30/5/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 8 pm every day except Tuesday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour - bargain

Size/shape : Gorgeous slim dancers body and beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, balls sucking, DATY, Rimming on her, FIV, FIA, Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, LFK, lots of affection, amazing cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, many times

My experience/comments : I met with Paulina again today while having a break from my favourite and felt almost like I am cheating on my regular I have been seeing her so long now.
    But as Chillisauce says "what more can you say about Paulina" because she has been reviewed here so many times and all glowing reports.
    She is in my opinion one of the best working girls in all of Sydney right now due to her loving nature and she is such a sweetheart girl you cannot help but fall in love with her. Now by love I mean having respect and genuine feelings for her but not in a controlling way but out of mutual fun times and great experiences shared each time I meet with her.
    Not to mention she is damn hot and such a massive turn on to make love to her and her reactions are genuine and so sexy.
    I did her first review on her first day working in this industry and even though she was new to it all she impressed me so much and now she has blossomed to be a much better experience.
    So in closing please treat her well with respect and kindness and you will receive an awesome experience from a beautiful sexy young girl who loves what she does and cares about you.

Silver Member

Default Paulina lovely sensual sweetheart person

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 9/6/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 8 pm every day except Tuesday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Gorgeous slim dancers body and beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, balls sucking, DATY, Rimming on her, Cowgirl, missionary, LFK, lots of affection, amazing cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always

My experience/comments :

I was checking all week to see when Paulina is back and so happy to see her return today Saturday.

Angie beat me to the call and said come and see Paulina tomorrow at 11 am and I had already decided to do that so I am there early waiting in anticipation.

Paulina comes out of the room and she looked amazing and even more attractive than last week so I am excited to see her and gave her a nice hug and in we go for the fun and games for the next hour.

This girl is so sexy and beautiful that I just feel lucky that I seem to have a very good rapour with her and we lay down together after the shower and I like to cuddle and kiss her to start because this girl has to have the best feeling cuddles I have ever experienced.

I am really loving this and after five minutes of real girlfriend stuff Paulina is messing with my cock and saying that she wants to suck me and I am very keen for this because her sucking is extremely good.

I now have this gorgeous young girl engulfing me in her sexy mouth and I am loving the feeling as she has good technique and also gives my balls a good workout and this went for ten minutes.

I then suggest I lick her pussy and I get onto my knees like I am begging to lick her and Paulina is very happy to oblige and I am horny as fuck because she has been away for a week and I have pretty much not been there.

So I am licking and sucking on that pussy like its my last day on earth and I want to count for something good to end it all and Paulina could sense that I was getting into it in a big way and she was reacting very well and crying out "so good, so good".

I gave her ass a good lick and then back to pussy and I could feel her pelvic gyrations with some rapid and some slow movements as I feasted on her with passion.

My face and mouth was covered in cum after ten minutes and Paulina was very happy and said "I am lick number one as well as fuck number one" so I am very happy that she is happy.

My way is to make sure the lady is having a great time as well otherwise I don't want to be there as it has to be mutual enjoyment in my mind to get the best experiences.

I now lay down on my back and Paulina is on top of me kissing me and she gets the dom on and in I go into that soaking wet pussy and it always feels so good to have her on top of me fucking me slowly and she is holding me close.

I am being kissed and my lip is getting sucked while she fucks me slowly and this has to be the ultimate experience knowing that she is really loving our time together and she is such a beauty.

After a few glorious moments of this I decide to fuck her from underneath and I am increasing the pace and at one stage absolutely slapping our bodies together and fucking her with rapid strokes.

Paulina is crying out "fuck me baby" and I respond and slam my cock into her wet pussy and she is holding me close and kissing me and I am so horny and keep this up for five minutes.

Paulina then hops off and says she wants me to fuck her missionary and I climb on and in I go and the feeling is so good and I just want to make love to this beautiful angel girl under me.

I am going slowly again holding her close with some kissing and I am fighting the cumming because I have been very excited the whole time and I cant look at her legs too long because I will be gone and cum right there.

So I use all my skill to prolong it and I ask Paulina if she likes this and she said "yes I like you fuck me" so I kept this going for eight minutes and then increase the pace up to a fast slapping again and Paulina was getting very worked up now and crying out.

She was massaging my chest and saying that I have a sexy body and that I really turn her on so I am so happy that I can give her a good time as well as being in a fantastic place myself.

Her encouragement gave me an intense exciting climax while fucking her with rapid strokes and Paulina crying out and holding me close at the end.

We then showered and just resumed the cuddles and kisses under her nightgown for the rest of the time.

I felt so happy at the end that I have found someone who I really relate to sexually and feel that we have a genuine connection.

Thank you so much beautiful Paulina.