Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 30/5/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 8 pm every day except Tuesday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour - bargain

Size/shape : Gorgeous slim dancers body and beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, balls sucking, DATY, Rimming on her, FIV, FIA, Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, LFK, lots of affection, amazing cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, many times

My experience/comments : I met with Paulina again today while having a break from my favourite and felt almost like I am cheating on my regular I have been seeing her so long now.
But as Chillisauce says "what more can you say about Paulina" because she has been reviewed here so many times and all glowing reports.
She is in my opinion one of the best working girls in all of Sydney right now due to her loving nature and she is such a sweetheart girl you cannot help but fall in love with her. Now by love I mean having respect and genuine feelings for her but not in a controlling way but out of mutual fun times and great experiences shared each time I meet with her.
Not to mention she is damn hot and such a massive turn on to make love to her and her reactions are genuine and so sexy.
I did her first review on her first day working in this industry and even though she was new to it all she impressed me so much and now she has blossomed to be a much better experience.
So in closing please treat her well with respect and kindness and you will receive an awesome experience from a beautiful sexy young girl who loves what she does and cares about you.