Date of Visit : 08/03/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : call

Rates : $150 / 60 + CC charges

Size/shape : Young Hot Body. A cups. Nice nipples wide thigh gap

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes

I had missed seeing Paulina last year and NB advised me she was back a quick call to Angie secured a booking for the next day
    I was showered and waiting on the blue lounge as she swept into the room. Dressed in a white bikini 3" heels and nice lipstick you could not help but see her very accommodating thigh gap. Yummy I thought.
    Being the gentleman I stood to be engulfed by her embrace and to be welcomed by her open mouth. Before I could undress her she was on her knees to greet my very hard cock. Her mouth again open and swallowed me into her throat. That was nice and she started to push me further into her while I FF'd her in BBBJ

I need to continue this later
    Sorry guys

Unclepj

This is just like the movies
    Get to the exciting scene
    And in suspense

To continued next week

Can’t wait for the part 2

is her photo legit? she looks too good to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyFeet View Post
    is her photo legit? she looks too good to be true!
    Yes she is legit
    Stay tuned folks

Quote Originally Posted by unclepj View Post
    Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 08/03/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : call

Rates : $150 / 60 + CC charges

Size/shape : Young Hot Body. A cups. Nice nipples wide thigh gap

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes

I had missed seeing Paulina last year and NB advised me she was back a quick call to Angie secured a booking for the next day
    I was showered and waiting on the blue lounge as she swept into the room. Dressed in a white bikini 3" heels and nice lipstick you could not help but see her very accommodating thigh gap. Yummy I thought.
    Being the gentleman I stood to be engulfed by her embrace and to be welcomed by her open mouth. Before I could undress her she was on her knees to greet my very hard cock. Her mouth again open and swallowed me into her throat. That was nice and she started to push me further into her while I FF'd her in BBBJ

I need to continue this later
    Sorry guys
    Part 2
    To slow things down I pulled up to my face and finally undressed her from the bikini. Nice A cup boobs with large perky nipples that were quite erect as I started to lightly suck them.
    More DFY and then I started down her youthful body to her open legs to enjoy a very tight tasty pussy. Lightly covered in fuzz. Paulina enjoyed my DATY and push her pelvis hard into my mouth for maybe 10 minutes of pussy eating pleasure.
    Flipping her over into doggy for more DATY from behind is now my fav position and while doing this her peach bum crack was wide open and her back door very inviting to be rimmed. Flicking between pussy and ass soon had her squirming more and pushing her butt back into my as the tip of my tongue penetrated her rosebud. Delicious!

Dom time and I entered her from behind. Stealing glances in the mirror revealed a very carnal image of this overweight guy pounding this sexy nymph from behind. Paulina was very energetic during this time also. I was her 3rd customer and she was still very tight and required some lube to enter.
    Mish and the Cowgirl followed as she got hornier and started lightly moaning. I pulled to mouth to mine for more DFK
    We rolled almost onto our sides as I pounded for all I could and this pushed her over the top with screams and yelling as she came. Exhausted she rolled of and we embraced for even more DFK.
    40 minutes had gone and I was still not finished so she cleaned my cock and went back to her great BBBJ. With a few minutes left she could tell I was cumming and pulled of to watch the eruption.
    A knock on the door and it was shower time, slap her on the ass and say goodbye

Her english is non existent but we made up for that with our mouth's and tongues

I don't know if she is back permanently but if you see her on the menu go enjoy a very sexy youthful nymph
    Thanks NB I owe you

Unc

Nice review
    I had to get the cold spoon out

Silver Member

I saw Paulina in the hallway this morning and said hello.
    This girl is seriously gorgeous.