Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 22/3/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to late afternoon Monday to Friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm slim athletic, long sexy legs (jogger), slim body, nice natural breasts, beautiful face, lovely person

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ extended, balls sucking, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, affectionate hugs and kisses

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I had a fantastic time with her

My experience/comments :

I had written the first review of Paulina some time back and was impressed by her back then and have seen her a few times since but not for several months.

I saw her in the hallway recently and I was hooked because this girl is seriously beautiful and she has many good reports about her.

We started by some hugs and just little pecks on the lips to start which got more intense later.

I asked her if she would like me to lick her pussy and she says yes please so I go down on her for ten minutes using all my skill and she was clearly enjoying it and became quite wet and her mouth was open and she was moaning softly and I believe she came.

I stood naked by the bed and Paulina made some comments about my cock size and then started to engulf my cock in that sexy mouth of hers.

I just stood there and enjoyed the action and she is very beautiful to look at and she was sucking at different angles cradling my balls and there was plenty of saliva all over my balls.

Then she sucked both my balls while lying down side ways on the bed and wanking my wet cock and it was an amazing feeling and I was looking at her sexy long toned legs which are very firm and beautiful.

After ten minutes I lay down and the sucking commences again with a combination of different angles and depth to keep things interesting and a few goes at the ball sucking of which she is an expert.

I was quite turned on just watching her and the feeling was fantastic being wanked at the same time and she kept this up for a total of 25 minutes.

I didn't do anything to interrupt it because it was so good and then Paulina says she wants to fuck me with my nice big cock inside her and she domed me up and lubricated me and then slowly squatted in cowgirl.

Her pussy is quite tight and I went slowly to start and gradually picked up the pace and Paulina was kissing me and saying that it felt really good and I was holding her close and sucking her nipples and then fucked her faster and faster from underneath until she was crying out and then came again.

After five minutes of this we went to doggy and her pussy is very tight from this angle and she has a beautiful long slim body and a lovely backside to look at and I only went slowly due to the tightness.

Paulina then flipped over and wanted me on top and what a beautiful sight entering her missionary and the feeling was so good.

I went slowly to start and I could see Paulina was loving the feeling and I kissed her and got some more intimate lips sucking now and then elevated up and increased the pace gradually until I was going pretty fast for a while.

She was ok for me just to keep at this pace for five minutes and I was having a great time because she is a beauty and she was reacting very girlfriend now with some kissing and the crying out and saying she loved the feeling.

I then started to feel the cumming sensation after about ten minutes and then went fairly fast and hard for the last minute and finished with an intense climax while looking at her sexy legs.

We then just lay there after a quick clean up and I was holding her close and we were kissing more intimately now with some lip sucking and talking and she is so beautiful and sweet natured that you just cannot fault her at all.

I will be making regular visits to see her.