Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/4/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : Not Tuesday or Sunday but all others from 10 am to late afternood

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Ballet dancers body and beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, rimming on her, BBBJ, cowgirl, FIA, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Of course yes

My experience/comments : Finally got to see the beautiful Paulina after several failed attempts due to her being fully booked and in she walked so beautiful and young looking.
She was running a little late so I let her set up the room and her bag of tricks while I showered and then the fun starts.
She sat on my lap and we kissed and laughed and then I asked her to lay on the bed and I kneeled on a towel and went to work on that sexy pussy.
Such a lovely puffy pussy that feels so good around my cock and in my mouth I licked slowly and softly going deep inside her and some clit work and then a good lick of her ass and straight back up to pussy and I repeated this several times and had her cumming more than once in my mouth.
So after ten minutes my face was very wet and my mouth filled with pussy juice which I spat into the sink and rinsed then straight back to get my reward.
A soft sensual cock and balls sucking from a very horny beautiful young lady and I could see that she was enjoying it and looking at herself in the mirror and I was laying back watching her and enjoying it very much.
This went on for ten minutes and then Paulina comes up and starts to kiss me with a nice pussy slide and she applies the dom and in I go into that heavenly puffy pussy.
It was swollen due to me licking and making her horny and it felt amazing and she was fucking me slowly and leaning down kissing me and I was fingering around her pussy and arse.
I gave her some fucking from underneath and varied the pace and it was so girlfriend the way she was with me with the moaning and kissing and saying sexy stuff to me as I fucked her.
After maybe five minutes of her on top I inserted my finger into her arse and I could feel her contractions and she seemed to like it but I didn't do it for too long as I think it could get a bit much for the girls to have their arse fingered too much by multiple guys.
We then moved to missionary at Paulinas request and I entered her dripping wet pussy and slid in so easily with no lube needed and the feeling was insane inside her and just looking at this absolutely beautiful young girl under me and she was horny and kissing me.
I just slowly made love to her and watching her face and she was saying that it felt really good inside her and I could feel her pussy sucking me and looking at her legs and body and face was fantastic.
So after ten minutes again of this I told her I would have to cum because it was getting difficult to control it now and I increased the pace and pulled out and off with the dom and squirted all over her stomach and I was surprised at the volume she got out of me.
So a very enjoyable time with her and I hope I can get some regular visits in.