Silver Member

Thumbs up Paulina - young and beautiful girl

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to late evening Tuesday and Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall no shoes so awesome, dancers legs, nice natural B cups, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Beijing

Services Provided : Affectionate kissing, rubbing body all over me, hugs, BBBJ, side saddle doggy different angles, missionary to climax, we had a very enjoyable 69 session as well

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a willing and awesome looking young lady

My experience/comments :

Wow when I saw Paulina I said to Angie that I want this girl instead not realising it was her due to the photos not always very accurate. ( e.g. Joyce is heaps better than her photo )

Paulina is one beautiful sexy babe just like in Summer when you are sitting next to the hottest girl somewhere and you try not to look at her legs but you just have to peek and then think about how good it would be to fuck her.

But you cant because they are just going home to their partner or family but here is Paulina who is a dreamboat to look at and also very eager to please.

This is so good that I am just about to fuck this gorgeous lady and she wants me to. We start by kissing standing and Paulina playing with my cock and I am getting hard quickly.

She is a very playful sweet natured young girl so we all must look after her and be nice because I want her to be happy and stay here. She got on her knees and started to suck my hard cock and it was very nice and sensual going about half way down.

She stood after a couple of moments and I then whisper in her ear that I want to lick her pussy and she agrees that she likes that and sits on the bed and lays back and I am kneeling on the carpet and I am licking her lovely pussy and stroking her belly, legs and boobs and Paulina is really liking this attention and getting more and more worked up as I go. I am having a great time as I love licking a pussy and watching the girl get horny and turning her head side to side moaning and looking at me with lusty eyes and saying that she loves it.

I also gave her ass a good gentle licking and she loved that as well so I was alternating ass and pussy for a while and she was getting pretty worked up. We then lay down for side saddle doggy so I could watch her sexy legs and body as I fucked her also playing with boobs and pussy. Paulina was crying out and leaning up watching my cock hammer her pussy and she is a delight to look at.

We went like this then onto doggy where I hammered her some more and then I want missionary and did I mention her pussy is amazingly nice and soft and snug and felt so good and I start slow with lube to ease my way and looking into her eyes and kissing and the look of her beautiful toned body was fantastic and then I elevated up and started a fast paced fucking and the look on her face was so sexy with her crying out that she loves me fucking her and wants me to keep coming to see her.

I was saying sexy stuff to her and going like this for five minutes and she was bucking up onto me and the look of her so fucking awesome and then we both came with an intense orgasm and she told me she came once. We cleaned up and I said to just relax and lay there and talk and we embraced and cuddled and kissed and talked for ten minutes and looking at her beautiful face right next to me and into her eyes.

What a lovely young girl and it made me so happy to meet her and I will be seeing her again.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 22nd June 2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: added extra 69 comment which has been deleted

Silver Member

Thanks for the edit.