Default Paulina -- The youngest and cutest at 533

Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 1st December 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Whew. Attractive, young, superb body. A cup natural titties, lovely dark erect nipples.

Pussy : Natural constrained map of Tassie bush. Naturally hairless pussy. Nice large external butterfly pussy lips. Lovely wide thigh gap.

Roster : Mmm check roster.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China Hunan.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK, CIM

Review:

I had booked another gal, but while I was waiting on the naughty chair in the corridor, Angie gets Paulina to come and stand in front of me. Oh man. Who could resist this flawless cute little body? Paulina gives me a big hug with my face immersed in her boobies and I was gone. Sign me up.

Into the room and Paulina is still so natural. She disrobes to reveal her lovely body. Young, slim, no tatts, no babies, tight arse, nice A cup natural boobies with wonderful dark nipples and clean pussy lips with a bit of map of Tassie fur on top. Very attractive and lovely face and eye makeup. Nice hello pash and DFK and off we go.

Paulina doesn’t rush and is a very gentle erotic lover. Doggie DATY, overhead DATY and half length BBBJ, 69, all good fun. Doggie DATY with that wide thigh gap and peachy pussy on full display was a Kodak moment. Lots of cock sucking. Nipple attention on me and my cock was now fully erect. On with the dom and entering her in corner-of-the-bed was great.

No need for much lube and she accepts my full cauc length without complaint. Very tight love tunnel.

Lovely girl. Young, great body, terrific in bed. Seldom do you find a young cutie that is so good. They are usually starfish. Overall great experience.

Recommended.

Nice review Pussy. Someone else I know saw her today and she fell asleep on him in the afternoon. Working too hard.

IMO That comment can run this review off track as it was not your experience, or a review. Maybe start a seperate thread regarding the working hours the ladies endure, which most people would refuse to do.. burn out, fatigue is probably common among the ladies working long shifts.

cheers

Wak