Person's Name : Phena

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 4/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, lovely slim figure, A-cups (with long, suckable nipples), cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, partial FIA, masturbation by her, pussy-slide, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a good session

My experience/comments : Decided to pay another visit to Angie’s “Cunny-for-Money” shop and booked Phena.

Turned up a couple of minutes early and Phena wasn’t ready yet so Angie showed me into Room 3 and we had a chat.

I’d mentioned to her that the last girl I saw at 533 (Vivian) was the 100th different girl I’ve seen there in 3¾ years and this morning I’d printed put a list of these 100 girls, with the dates, and I showed it to Angie and we reminisced about certain girls.

Angie left, I showered and Phena entered as I was drying myself.

She is tallish with a reasonably pretty face (well made up with large false eyelashes that Amanda might have left behind) and was wearing a black and white lacy thing which was mostly made of fresh air.

I lay down and she stripped. She has a slim figure and A-cups with quite long nipples. Her pussy lips are shaved and she has a quite a large tuft of hair above her clit.

She knelt beside me and applied some lube to her nipples (I have never seen that before) and lightly brushed them over my torso and then down to my groin.

Phena then knelt between my legs and started a good BBBJ. She went slowly at first with good tongue-work and no teeth. She then started using her hands more and went deeper, managing about halfway. There was some nice eye-contact and no interruptions.

After a while I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

Phena was quiet at first but after a couple of minutes she sat upright and started gently panting and she lubed up my cock and stroked it.

Her manual ministrations were soon too good and I had to get her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

I licked her for a while and I went to insert a finger but she is tight and she only let me go a little bit in.

After a bit I moved her hand down to rub herself and I watched from close up while she masturbated while she fingered her nipples.

Phena was just getting warmed up, and her moans were getting louder and she was starting to arch her back, when my phone started ringing.

Normally I would ignore it but my kids are travelling down south at the moment so I looked to see who was calling.

It was Kelly from Five Dock so I decided to answer it.

I asked whether I could call her back in 30 minutes and she asked what I was doing so I told her I was with a lovely lady at 533 and said “Say hello to her” and put the phone to Phena’s ear and they exchanged greetings.

I then hung up and Phena quizzically looked at me and I said “That was my wife”.

To say the least, she looked surprised, so I told her who it really was.

Phena resumed masturbating and I knelt over her and licked her nipples, which she clearly likes, and soon she was moaning and arching her back as she came.

After a breather she sucked and stroked me some more.

She had applied some lube to her pussy and was sitting astride one of my legs and rubbing herself against it so I got her to straddle me for a pussy-slide.

She rubbed herself against my cock with great passion and lovely facial expressions while still stroking my helmet and it was soon too much and I had to ask her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”.

Loads of lube was applied and she tried to straddle me for some cowgirl but she was really tight and couldn’t get me even halfway in.

She suggested that I fuck her so I (optimistically) asked for some doggie but she immediately knocked that idea on the head and we tried some mish.

It was again tight but I went gently and she loosened up after a bit and I was able to go a bit quicker.

This turned out to be very good and soon Phena was saying “I cum, I cum, we come together” and I squirted and Phena held me tightly to keep me inside her while she twitched and shuddered for about a minute.

I withdrew and lay down for the tidy-up.

Phena removed the condom, wiped me down and got a fresh condom. She went to the sink and filled it with hot water, tied a knot at the end to make it like a water-filled balloon and rolled it up and down on my cock.

But it was too hot so she grabbed a new condom and filled it with slightly cooler water and repeated the process – very nice.

Phena then lay in my arms and we had a lovely chat with a bit of help from my translator app.

She said she has been in Australia for six months and works at 533 on Thursdays and Saturdays and (if I understood correctly) she doesn’t work anywhere else.

On my phone I have some photos of my various overseas trips including some from a safari in Namibia.

These include shots of a herd of elephants and in one of them a very large bull elephant has a very large erection with the tip of his enormous penis almost dragging along the ground.

I often show this to the WLs and they find it hilarious.

We were now over time and Phena showered first and I followed and we dressed.

After a final hug and a kiss I left and had a chat with Angie on the way out.