Person's Name : Phena

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 12/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 5 with long toned legs, natural B cup nice firm nipples , shaved pussy lips with turf on top , great ass for doggy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK, endless dtbbbj, pussy slide, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, daty...

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great session extended more time

Christmas cheers is upon us, so messaged Angie for greetings and told her I would be in, she mentioned a few girls which had me going and excited so left it to when I arrived to see who was available as always changing with availability...

In we go and straight to room 3 and I had bought Angie some Xmas chocolates so passed it on and my greetings....
She tells me that she called in a special girl just for me, Phena ..... Ohhhhh bless your soul...
Coz my other favourite was not available.... Hmmmmm, lucky I'm easy going.
Then Phena tells me she covering for other girl usually she in Friday and Saturday...

Phena comes in and I like what i see....
Young pretty petite wearing a black and white fluffy teddy with g string and red high heel shoes..
Told her that her shoes are for Xmas and she giggles and points to my green T-shirt, "we match for Xmas hahahah"

Fix up Angie and off she goes, I try to cuddle and kiss her as she readies but just get a cheek.... And no real contact or interaction .....hmmmmm
I usually like to get a comfort sign of what things are about to come like a kiss or grab me or exchange of rubs but nothing.
So I start to strip and head to shower.....alone.
Phena is waiting on bed after I dry off and asks what music I like, said upto her and puts something on.
Sit next to her and we have a small chat about her and where from and what I do etc etc...
Slow start but OK I'll play along.
She is sweet and talks OK with some good English so nice to chat but....
So I start to kiss her shoulder and make my way up her neck, felt like a school girl encounter in which I had to initialise the proceeding, but wait for it....

Our lips meet and get a soft sweet passionate kiss which turns into a full on pash session for the next 5mins and hands roaming and feeling each other...... Ohhhhh yes yes am loving the young feel of this pyt.
So from a slow start gets quite hot and full on with tongues going everywhere licking each other and she goes in front of me dancing taking off her lingerie and looking in big mirror.
Im getting hard and lean back and phena take my cock between her cheeks and pussy slides me rubbing her clit, Wooooow I'm getting rock hard and she is already wet and panting with some lovely moves and Ohhhh what a site to see her pretty round ass in front of me.
She pushes me back and goes down on me for a bbbj first just licking my head then my balls then makes her way around licking my groin and all the way down to my feet, very erotic and such a tease.
She makes her way up and take me all in, holy shit she is now gagging on me and gently face fuck her and ask if it's OK.
She's looking at me and I get those beautiful sexy eyes looking at me and this goes on for ages she really loves sucking dick.
She does some dirty talk about how she like my cock and that she loves to suck so I let her go for ages maybe 30min and she doesn't relent just keep going.
I'm hung over a bit from last night's drinks so am all OK to enjoy it and not so sensitive so not feeling the urge to Cum.
I switch her over to the bed and I go down for daty, nice small tight pussy with lips a bit out and shaved with turf on top but nice couldn't wait to daty as she opens up wide and positions her hands on my head to guide me in and straight off she starts to buck and telling me how much she is liking it and soon she cums and wet and my face full..... Geez that was good and easy fast.
I like it so much when girls enjoy my services and turns me on so much and makes me horny.
Knock knock..... WTF
I look up and 1 hour has flown by.
Angie "hi..... What you doing there"
Hehehehe Ummmmm

Let me get you some pineapples
Off she goes and back to daty I go by this time phena is playing with her pussy and squeezing and grabbing her tits....
Ohhhhhh my, so I kneel down and watch for a bit I try to help or participate but she shoos me away, " just watch me baby I'm gonna Cum for you......ohhhhh so nice
I was rock hard so jerk myself with some strokes, after a few minutes she let's out a few very genuine moans and she cums again......
She takes me in her mouth and is on her knee's and sucking me deep, then slap my cock and say too hard too hard.
I need to fuck so ask her to prep me and do so, I lay her on edge of bed and go in.
So so hot and tight and she is wide open so I go deep and park it in while I go kiss her, she is making amazing eye contact and I am loving how this feels, and continue on.
On to doggy and then she wants on top and rides me deeply and I'm moving her hips in rhythm as I pump from below.
Fuck this is good and keep it going with some lean forwards for kissing from her.
I'm nearly there and she ups the tempo and I can't hold off anymore.....
Ohhhhh Wooooow and keeps going for a while with me riggling around enjoying my sensation inside her.
She drops on my chest and I'm soaked and hug her and her back and face is sweating like a crazy workout...
She gets off and heads to shower and i follow, in we get together and get a lovely bj to clean up my cock with warm water in her mouth.
Amazing..... What a girl.
Back to bed and we start kissing and cuddling again and she ask me if can go again, sure it's only been 5 mins since I Cum but lets get it on.
Back to kissing then bbbj, damn she can suck and start to rub her pussy and she is beside me.
I pull her up and ask her to sit on my face so can lick her and her eyes light up.
"I Cum again for you just suck here baby".
Ohhhhh my again I'm enjoying her and she is going off and am loving the view and her facial expressions.
I catch the clock and time moving on so ask to suck me so can Cum again.
This goes on for the next 30min or more and we are over time so point up to clock and she gets kinda shock as said she had another booking after me now late...
OK OK then.
Quick tidy up and she leaves before me as I finish to dress....
I see her rush off past room with Angie in tow so I guess this little hottie is popular and off to her next.....Lucky bastard would of loved more time with her, but what to do.
Absolutely great girl non stop for the whole time just slow start but I ask her before she left about it and said once door closed and feel comfortable then it's full on.

Angie comes back and apologies that she had to go and if I wanted to try another, told her I'll be back soon end of week to try another 533 angel.....