Person's Name : Phena

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 until 1 am Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, 163 cm, lovely slim figure, A-cups (with long, suckable nipples), cute butt, very sexy legs, trimmed bush with a tuft of hair above

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, side saddle to completion, more BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very sexy and slim and a sweet easy going nature

My experience/comments : I have read the two reviews of Phena and thought that it was time to get down there and see her and was quite please when she came into the room.

She has a very sexy slim body and perfect legs and bum and her boobs are smallish but very attractive with very responsive nipples as I found out later during cowgirl.

After I showered I held her sexy body close and straight into DFK for a few moments and there was some tongue as well so this is promising.

I was feeling her sexy bum and legs and then I sat her down on the bed and pushed her back and licked her sexy pussy and I was using all my licking skills and Phena was really enjoying it.

I was slowly licking and sucking her pussy and tongue fucking her and Phena was going off big time and crying out and my face was soaked in pussy juice.

Now a very horny girl is sucking my cock as I lay there and she was making those sexy sounds and also licked my balls and she was licking my cock and then suck half way and it felt good.

I asked if its ok to insert a finger and I was finger fucking her while she sucked me and her pussy was clamping onto my finger so she has very strong muscle control so I just wanted to get my cock in there.

Phena gets the dom on and applies lube and slowly lowers onto my cock and it was a very tight fit and after getting in there Phena is pretty worked up and horny and she is kissing me and there is some tongue sucking.

This chick is very sexy and pretty and she is quite responsive and she just slowly fucked me and it reminded me of Paulina one day when she was just on top and only moving very slowly and small amount but entranced.

I knew that you need to let the girl do this for a while as they are really enjoying it and after a few moments I held her waist and fucked upwards in rapid strokes while watching those very sexy legs and her waist is completely flat.

Such a sexy sight and I was sucking her nipples and her boobs are great for sucking and she was enjoying it and getting more horny and then she seems to cum and is quite vocal now and then the slow fucking again with the intense kissing.

I believe she came multiple times during the session as it was obvious with her pussy clamping onto me and the reactions and the wetness and I just enjoyed her sexiness for fifteen minutes like this.

I would have fucked upwards in rapid strokes four times and each time the shuddering and kissing and crying out and then the slow sexy movements in between and I held her sexy legs and the view of her hot body was very good.

We then changed to side saddle and I just slowly fucked her in a few different angles and speeds and I could feel myself flagging as it was the late afternoon and I had been working outside all day so I looked at those legs of hers and hammered my way home.

It felt very good and Phena was crying out and after I came I could feel her pussy clamping onto me several times for a couple of minutes so we rested there and then cleaned up and rested next to her.

After five minutes Phena wipes my cock and then gives me another slow sexy sucking but I was done for the day and could only get three quarters hard so i said to just relax and lie there.

Now this is unusual in that as we lay there entwined we are tongue kissing and she is stroking my cock and its getting hard now with a few moments left and she is now very horny and wanting me to extend another hour.

Its not possible on weekends as I had commitments to get to but will do this another day and in the morning but I would have liked to as she looked so sexy and really wanted my cock again.

I watched her in the shower and she has a beautiful slim figure and really well proportioned so "I will be back" as Arnie would say.