>

Thread: Pretty sure a Maria Switcharoo then to Jessie!

Default Pretty sure a Maria Switcharoo then to Jessie!

Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31 March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au / 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 / half or $150/hr

Size/shape : Tall and slender with just the perfect sized boobs and tits / Freshly shaven pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ / FS / Foot Job

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    Called a few days early to book a spot in the evening to see Maria. Angie answers the phone and says it's Maria's dinner time and whether I could make it slightly earlier. I told her I couldn't and then she says OK will make Maria available for you. Then comes the question that all of us new punters should be wary of : Have you seen Maria before? I was too honest and said 'No'. Then alarm bells started ringing in my head and I was expecting a fake ' Maria' to turn up when I presented myself. True enough. rang for the bell and papasan asks whether I had a booking and I said 'Yes , it's Maria'. In saunters in so called Maria and I nearly dropped dead on the floor at that second. I took out my phone and looked at Maria's pics and asked the papasan how can this be Maria. He says 'Angie says this is Maria!'.I had also read reviews that Maria is slightly Eurasian and very pretty and hot. No offence to that WL but she came in and was muttering something unfathomable, something gibberish and close to being a spastic. I immediately walked out of the room and told Angie this is not Maria and to give me another girl or refund please!
    Then in walks Jessie! Wow....tall, slender and strikingly feminine fatale! Her English is impeccable - the best I have ever experienced from any Asian WL. Jessie's legs are perfectly shaped and long - I couldn't stop caressing her smooth thighs and legs. We started with Jessie on top of me just rubbing her pussy on my now hardened dick. Went on to mish and then doggie. Couldn't finish off because the earlier image of that WL just got stuck in my head and it affected my time. Got Jessie to give me a nice foot job interspersed with her hand and squirted on her sexy legs.
    It was a good way to end the night and I still had nightmares while sleeping last night thinking of that switcharoo.

Merv, I couldn't reply to you in private. But yes there was a condom on in FS. When she was sitting on top of me and I was on my back, she had her g-string on so there was no contact between my dick and her vagina. Hope this clarifies.