>

Thread: Priscilla - Lovely girl and a great lover.

Default Priscilla - Lovely girl and a great lover.

Person's Name : Priscilla

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 22nd February 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yup

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive very oriental face, tall, slim, toned, beautiful soft skin, natural B cup titties

Pussy : Lovely. Prominent pussy mound. Very wide thigh gap. Small innie pussy. Naturally hairless pussy lips, slight wispy trimmed fur on top.

Roster: Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Well Priscilla just improves on acquaintance. I have a had a couple of excellent punts recently, and Priscilla was right up there with the best. She gets a lot of practice with her day job, and her lovemaking ability is just excellent.

Body is great. No babies, toned, taught and terrific. Tall with long slim legs that go on forever – and she looks great naked in high heels. The naturally hairless pussy lips just setoff the scene nicely.

Passionate kisser with just the right amount of contact. Very nice.

She was nicely dressed (?) in a matching bra and g string knickers in a kind of strap harness arrangement that were red in color but of the same type that my other favorite of the moment wears in black. Yummy.

BBBJ with a little DT was a highlight, especially as I able to fondle her tight butt, clean pussy and lovely body. She is a very attentive lover and knows just what to do and how long and how hard to do it. Lots of fun with DATY, overhead DATY and 69.

While looking her dark brown eyes and cute face I was gently sliding into her as she grabbed me and just held on whilst she ground her clit into me. Doggie with that cute bum, wide thigh gap, and slim body was a Kodak moment.

On with her high heels and at the corner of the bed with her legs high in the air was such fun. I think she had her heels well above my head they are so long.

More serious pumping and I was sure she had an orgasm or two. Certainly lots of pussy juice.

Cowgirl finale and I am sure we had a joint climax. Nice gentle massage, a shower, and a nice farewell kiss.

Lovely girl.

Recommended.

Silver Member

Another awesome review thanks Pussy Hunter. Have you been through most of the gals at 533 now? Who are your top 3 at the moment.

JC69 - let me consult my online girl database. Actually I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of punters who frequent these establishment. Hi guys! Fortunately we all seem to like different girls for different reasons. So it is difficult to name names as you might seek a different experience. I just try to tell it like it is. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you. :-)

Silver Member

Thanks mate. Totally understand

That arse looks incredible in her photo shoot.