Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 6/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 6 I think, nice firm build with toned legs and natural c cups and pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Cowgirl, side saddle doggy, missionary DFK, massage, cuddles and kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, affectionate and sweet

My experience/comments : I had a booking for Joyce but on arrival Joyce was on the way home due to an early onset of that thing that happens. Her friend Rachel was in the room with her so they both suggested I try the new girl. Rachel is medium build and height and has very firm legs and has a happy way about her. We start with some nice kissing and me grabbing what I can while standing and pulling her close. I lay down and get a nice blowjob which was not deep but plenty of licking everywhere ie cock, balls, perenium, then another suck and so forth. Rachel then climbs on top for some cowgirl and is fucking me and leaning down kissing me and then I am fucking upwards holding her butt. I then suggest side saddle doggy and had a mix of slow and fast paced with Rachel crying out at one stage. Her pussy is not too tight so you can give her a good hard fuck with no discomfort for her and her legs are nice and firm and shapely so good to hold and watch while fucking. We then move to missionary and again a mixture of slow with kissing and then some hard and fast with an astonished look on her face as I pound her silly and finished with a nice orgasm to which we were both panting wildly. I just couldn't hold it for too long as she got me excited with her reaction. I then lay there for a massage which was only mediocre but she then lay down next to me and gave me a very affectionate hug and I turned to her and we just kissed looking into each others eyes. Her English is minimal as she has just arrived recently so its difficult to talk with her but she is affectionate and sweet.