>

Thread: Rates and opening times..

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Default Rates and opening times..

The following prices include full service:

$90.00 - 30 mins

$130.00 - 45 mins

$150.00 - 60 mins

It is advisable to phone first to make an appointment or booking - 9967 9991

We are open from 10am till late, 7 days a week.
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

By the way, "till late" in this case means midnight -- I arrived at 12:15am on Saturday 10th March 2012 (Friday night) and they were preparing to close. The girls were dressed in their regular clothes and about to leave.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Well I am sure there is some learway?.. There is a possibility that there were no more appointments so hence closing.. If it said 24hrs then that would be another matter?..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

I have once been there late at night on Friday (11:50 to 12:50, walked in 11:30) and that was a bit of a dud punt.

Both the girl and myself should have been in bed at home not at 533.

I do understand that if the girls have been working 14 hours (from 10am) they are pretty ready to go home at that time.

I know I would be thinking of going home after 14 hours of work.

And some of them start working (possibly in another shop) at 10 am next day, so....

So if there are no bookings or customers waiting, why hang around?

The trading hours might be 10Am to late and late being 12 Midnight but if you punt late the girls are all tired, worn out and from my experience even with one of my favourites you are not going to get the service you come to expect if you punt early in the day.

The best time to see a girl is early in the day particularly at these busy $150 / hour shops.