Person's Name : Rose

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12/5/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely figure, nice C-cups, shapely butt, great legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - lovely girl, very pretty, great figure

My experience/comments : Last minute decision as to which shop to go to and the 533 roster showed that (unusually) there were three girls that I have not yet seen so I called Angie and asked for a recommendation and she suggested Rose.

Turned up and for a change 533 seemed to be quite quiet and calm. Angie told me to go into Room 1 and said Rose would soon join me, which she did.

She was wearing a pink bikini which showed a lovely, shapely figure. She has a pretty face and great legs.

Angie came along to give Rose some coaching and to collect the cash. She also turned on the heating as I was the first customer in that room today.

I stripped and showered. Rose removed her bikini top to reveal and nice pair of C-cups. The roster describes her as having a “peach bottom” and that’s true.

I dried myself and we stood by the bed and, after some LFKing, she licked my nipples and then squatted in front of me to start sucking me while looking up at me – is there a better sight than when a pretty girl is doing this?

I had to lie down and Rose soon resumed her excellent BBBJ. She lightly ran her tongue over my balls and perineum then up my shaft before taking me in her mouth. It was all delightfully slow, soft and sensual. She still maintained the lovely eye-contact and there were no interruptions.

Rose removed her bikini bottom and I played with her pussy before she moved round to kneel between my legs.

I propped myself up to enjoy the sight of such a pretty girl sucking me and to admire her arse in the mirror on the opposite wall.

She eventually paused and I suggested some 69 and gestured for her to move round.

She was very quiet at first, no FOAMing or anything, but then I rimmed her and lightly started to finger her arsehole and she got a bit louder.

I was starting to overheat so I got her turn around and sit on my face and her moaning became more intense, but I couldn’t quite get into the right position to lick her properly so we turned round for some DATY.

Rose was soon quivering and then shuddering as she forced her clit onto my tongue. I licked her for a good while and she possibly came several times in waves or she just got close. Eventually she was saying “Fuck me, fuck me” and, ever the gentleman, I obliged.

I lay on my back and Rose sucked me a bit more before I had to ask her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I don’t think she understood me as she said “A little bit”. (Not sure how that’s meant to work!)

She straddled me for some cow-girl, Asian-style at first. It was a tight squeeze but she took it well and was soon enthusiastically riding me.

I then said “Doggie?” but she didn’t understand so I had to gesture what I wanted as I stood at the foot of the bed. She asked me to be gentle so I took it slowly.

Great sight looking down at her “peach bottom” and I stuck a thumb up her arse.

I could have cum like that but I wanted some more BJ so after a good while, as time was moving on, I withdrew and lay down. Rose removed the condom, briefly wiped me down and sucked me again.

I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away at the last moment.

There was only a couple of minutes left and, after tidying me up, Rose just lay in my arms. She said she was from Guangzhou and has been here one month. She works at 533 several days a week and, if I understood correctly, she is planning on going back to China soon but will probably be back again.

Rose’s English is a bit limited but she tries hard and seems willing to learn.

Time to shower, dress and depart.

Rose is a lovely, pretty girl, albeit a bit quiet, and has a great figure – a very good GFE session.

On the way out I had a chat with Angie about the other new girls. I’ll be back.