Person's Name : Ruby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/7/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Thursday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 small maybe 5 feet or 153 cm but oh so cute and sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Beijing China

Services Provided : Helped me shower, DATY, BBBJ, LFK then DFK later, side saddle several angles, missionary, massage, cuddles and some more LFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, a very cute lovely girl

My experience/comments : I rocked up for some Ellie magic and she is away sick today so got introduced to Ruby, who by the way has not been with anyone yet as she just started at 533.
Ruby is a very cute small girl with shoulder length hair and a very nice little body with natural B cup boobs that were very nice to hold onto later and lovely large dark nipples and very firm shapely slim legs like Stephanie. Now I am thinking will I make her uncomfortable being small because of my size so I thought I will take it easy and see how we go because Stephanie was always fine. We stand naked and the top of her head in under my chin by 2 cm but what a cracking little body, firm and nicely proportioned and very sexy legs and a pretty face. After some hugs and very light kisses and Ruby playing with my fast growing cock we lay down and I ask her if she likes to be licked and she says yes. I start licking and sucking on that nice little pussy and she is unshaven but I don't care and I am licking slowly and then with more intensity and she is getting pretty vocal and absolutely loving my tongue in there. I kept this going for five minutes and she loved every second and was very horny and then she commences an extremely good BBBJ which was very soft on the end half only but it felt so nice and she would speed up occasionally and really suck with speed and then go slow again. I was close to cumming once or twice but wanted to sample her pussy so I controlled myself for almost ten minutes it was that good. I suggested side saddle to start so I could test her pussy and make sure she was ok and as I entered her slowly it felt very snug and nice and not too tight but enough to enhance the feeling. I asked her if she was ok and then sped up a bit and she was perfectly fine and I was looking at her great little body and sexy legs as I fucked her this way and it was making me very horny with the feel of that snug pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock. We changed angles a few times and I could tell that Ruby was enjoying herself and moaning and saying that it felt really good. I would lean up and kiss her a few times and this is when the DFK started because she was horny and worked up now and I could feel her tongue inside my mouth and I was kissing her pretty mouth and looking at her nice face and it was very sexy. We went like this for ten minutes and I was loving the feeling and the way she reacted was very girlfriend. I then moved to missionary because I love making love to the girls and looking at their faces and kissing and just went slow for a few moments then sped up a bit and I was getting some really intense kissing now with tongue and some great horny looks and reactions from her. She seemed to love the whole experience and did not try to rush me to finish and just enjoyed the whole thing. So after ten minutes of slow and then some fast I held her close and kissing furiously and came with a fast burst and it was very nice and intense. Then I got a nice massage and some cuddles and kisses to finish so a great session with a lovely young girl.