Sabrina/Diana- gym fit little stunner

Person's Name : Sabrina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 1/9/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 and 160 cm with perfect toned body from gym workouts, natural b cups or maybe c, pretty face, excellent toned dancers legs, now fully shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese with a hint of middle eastern mystery

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, cowgirl, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely

Well I just had to get back and visit this sexy little lady after last week getting me so worked up.

Sabrina is a very friendly happy young lady and she seems to be enjoying her work and I am happy she is here now.

I feel lucky to be able to have a great sexual relationship with these beautiful young ladies and that is why I treat them very well as we all should.

So in she walks and sees me there and comes over and gives me a nice hug and kiss and then strips to reveal a fully shaved pussy with no hair to be seen.

It was a wonderful sight before and now even more so with her lovely little gym fit body with no pussy hair.

I shower and then we lay down for my cuddle and kiss and then I get the catbath and the licking of balls with that hot tongue.

I am a good teacher because the way she was licking me and sucking my cock is as good as anyone there at 533.

Going a bit deeper now the feeling was sensational and I was enjoying looking at those boobs and watching her.

After ten minutes of bliss I ask her to move around so I can lick her pussy and we were at 69 for a while.

She is sucking me and licking my balls and I am munching on her bald pussy and holding her very close.

She jumped off after five minutes and said she was horny and wanted to fuck me and I am happy to let her fuck me for a while.

So we start slowly in cowgirl with Sabrina fucking me slowly and holding me close and kissing me and I could feel every bit of her tight pussy.

I was really enjoying being fucked by this little beauty and saying sexy stuff to her and she was saying that she loved my cock inside her.

She gradually got more and more horny and now was fucking me quite fast while holding me close and I could feel her pussy gripping me.

She was really getting into it and I have not been fucked that fast by a girl before because she is in good physical shape and young.

I responded and then started to fuck her with rapid strokes from underneath while holding her firm little body.

I could feel her firm abs rubbing against my mid section and her legs and butt so sexy and I rammed up into her wet pussy.

I am now getting the very strong facial reactions and crying out and holding me close so I could suck her boobs similar to Stephanie.

I could feel the wetness and just kept up this pace for five minutes and then Sabrina reacted very strongly and was jerking on top of me as she came.

She closed her legs on my cock and held me close and kissed me and she seemed overcome with the reaction.

She told me she had a very strong climax so I let her rest a bit on top of me and then we moved to missionary.

I just went slowly savouring her sexiness and we were kissing and really making love and her expressions were genuine with no FOAM.

I got worked up and then started to fuck her much faster and she was able to accommodate me with no problems at all.

The final fast paced sex was some of the best that I have had with the reactions so strong and genuine with tongue and the look of her so good.

I finished with a very strong climax and was panting quite a bit by now and needed to rest on top of her for a moment to catch my breath.

I kissed her and thanked her for an amazing sexy fuck and we just lay there talking for the remaining time.

So a very lovely young lady so treat her well so she likes us and stays here.

You got me with .....

"So in she walks and sees me there and comes over and gives me a nice hug and kiss and then strips to reveal a fully shaved pussy with no hair to be seen.

It was a wonderful sight before and now even more so with her lovely little gym fit body with no pussy hair."

Silver Member

Just had my third session with Sabrina this morning and getting to know her each week and she is a very smart lady and has a quick mind.
    I find her very sweet and loveable and such a great little body as good as Sheri and Stephanie and all safe as she is a beautiful young girl so lets all look after her, ok.