>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sally

Silver Member

Sadly Sally doesn't work on the days that I am usually able to punt, butI decided that it had been much to long since i last saw her, so I made specuial arrangements to be able to see her late on a Wednesday afternoon.

I have reviewed her twice before, and she is as good as ever.

If anything, this punt was even better than before. I told her at the start what I had enjoyed during my last visit, which was good as she took the cue and tailored the session to focus on my likes. That's just Sally, aims to please!

She is an experienced lady and her intense but unrushed techniques are superb! She slowly raises the tension and gets you so bloody horny that when the explosion finally comes you are like a lump of jelly for the next ten minutes!

Such a nice girl, service second to none, a punt with her is close to the best thing money can buy.

Default 533 Willoughby - Sally the CIM extraodinaire

Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/10/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redir...au%2Fhome.html

Hours of Business : 6pm

Rates : $150

Size/shape : Cs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM (with Swallow), FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Went for visit of Sally after work, and after a long time of no punting so was eager to check out Sally after alot of great review.

Was originally going to just do 30mins coz I knew I didn't need an hour, but seeing her and with the receptionists' urging I paid for 1 hour instead. Plus she looked cute and looked sexy in her sexy outfit.

Went into the room at the back (which I never really liked), took my shower and met Sally back in the room ready to go. Here I noticed she was more curvy than I thought her to be, but that's fine since I was more interested in a BBBJ. Which she did an AMAZING job. Went down on me continuously for 15-20 mins while I'm standing and watching her from above was amazing. Then I went ahead and CIM, which I suspect she actually did swallow first coz she did a 'gulp' before talking again then heading to spit into the bin. (Which amazingly hot...)

Then she ushered me to the bed where she did this very dangerous cockslide which quickly turned me on again. I was rearing to go, we did abit of cowgirl where she just attacked the tip, then we flipped to doggy. Which was definitely a more turn off moment for me coz her butt was too round for my liking and coudn't get much 'momentum'. Since I couldn't come again, I asked her to go down on me BBBJ again which she obliged happily.

After another 5-10mins of BBBJ I CIM again, which was amazing btw. Obviously I think there was swallow again.

A quick massage and a chat, we ended the session.

The BBBJ (which is my fave service anywhere) was great, while the sex was great, it wasn't my taste. Would go back for a 30min session just for the BBBJ~~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123