Person's Name: Sally

Establishment: 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit: 13/06/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business: 10am til late

Rates: $150/hr

Size/shape: Average body, slight curved ass with fake bolt on tits.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese?

Services Provided: Rimming, BBBJ, FIA, anal

Value for money/recommend? : Most definitely.

My experience/comments:

Been a while since I’ve last visited and was keen on some solid tromboning. Had a look at the roster and saw Sally. Read some reviews and she sounded pretty good. Made a late booking, arrived on time and stilled ended up having to wait 20minutes.

Along comes Sally wearing a skimpy lingerie. Face shows late 30s to early 40s but body looks pretty good, a slight stomach and fake tits, around size D? Not too sure. Personally not a fan of fake tits but I don’t mind too much. I was led to the rooms at the book and I had to shower in the laundry room while Sally disappears off somewhere.

Upon returning to the room Sally drops to her knees and begins slowly teasing my cock, she proceeds to licking from my balls all the way to the tip. During this she gives excellent eye contact, incredibly arousing. She continues her bbbj on her knees for a good 5minutes before we move to the bed where she continues blowing but this time she was on all fours allowing access to her ass. While she blows me I play with her ass, lightly pressing on her asshole with my finger. She seems okay with this and I lube my finger up and put it into her. This continues on for about 15minutes.

Moving onto the good stuff I’m on all fours while she rims me hard and deep. Sally mixes it up with trying to stick her tongue as far up as she can, to slowly tracing circles around the outside. This is a lady dedicated to her work, she asked if I like it and I replied yes, she says I keep going then. After a solid 15minutes of this I asked if we can do anal. She replies yes but first we had to dance. This part confused me, first time ever during a session but I agreed and as we danced Sally grinded on me continuously. Eventually I was inside her and banging her against the wall standing.

We moved and fucked until we ended up on the bed, as time was nearly up I asked if I could finish CIM. I starfished on the bed as Sally devoured my cock, gone was the teasing. This was a full frontal assault with her head bobbing up and down. I don’t last long after such a fun session. Sally manages to deep throat it to completion. I unloaded it all into her warm and welcoming mouth. Not sure if she swallowed cause she started talking right after and made no motion of spitting it out into anything. If so, another massive plus for her.

It was an incredibly fun and satisfying session. I would highly recommend for those looking for the services provided and will definitely return.