Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Unsure, but open till late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Pretty face, big natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, Missionary, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, nice lady who gives good service

My experience/comments

I had a day off work and was in the North Sydney area so decided to go to 533. I gave the shop a call about 30 minutes beforehand and made a booking for Joye. When I got there was taken to a room and the mamasan comes in with Sasha and trys to pass her off as Joye. I couldn't be bothered arguing and Sasha looked good so I took her, paid the 150 and we were on our way. Sasha is as described above, stocky figure but not fat with large natural breasts which is what got me. I started with a shower and when I got out started DFK, after a while Sasha went down and started an excellent BBJ while I was standing, then moved to the bed. I was about to blow so I told her to stop so I could DATY. After a few minutes she cummed and it was time for FS. She dommed me up and started cowgirl, I don't know why but I blew my load in a minute, must have been pent up from the lockdown. After we cleaned up she have me a massage and we went for round 2, this time I lasted longer. All in all it was a good punt and I would see her again if I was up that way.

Thumbs down Sasha

Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/08/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10- late

Rates : $150

Size/shape : size 8-10, Natural C's i guess
    Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : NO

Tried to book someone today and arrived on time. Angie brought me to the room and the girl was waitng. Paid for an hour and got into the session after a quick shower.

I had similar experience as below review. Classic Angie switcharoo not the girl i booked. While talking she said she is Sasha. I checked other review later yeah mixed opinions and really matches Sasha's descriptions. Ok looking lady with handful C cups, floral tattoo on lower belly some baby fat and small dark tatto over her crack.

Not much to say here, she was keen on sucking me off and promised me CIM. Reluctant for sex saying cock big pussy sore,etc,etc. Not much more than touching over pussy. I like DFK but she was not into it. Tried to be as gentle as possible anything more than this is me doing $150/hr HJ. I was somehow manage to convince her for some 5 min of sex just for the namesake of punting or else why im here. After that she insisted in blowing me. Eventually I agreed and 10 min of suck..CIM at least something... and out of the place.

Silver Member

Default Sasha - on paper, a great session, but...

Date of Visit : A Monday in early August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Phone :look up wed

Hours of Business : 10- late

Rates : $150

Size/shape : size 8-10 sticky

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : bbbj. DATY, Missionary. Doggy. COB, and CIM

First off, I don't like the rooms upstairs (outside) - they are small, unventilated, and usually smell of cigarettes.

Booked Sasha, and seemed to have gotten Sasha (I don't think it was a switcharoo). She is not unpleasant on the eye, but a bit weird...

Did the DATY with her legs all the way back.. shaved snatch. All good. Then BBBJ - she is good, not amazing but good. very service oriented. Started Cowgirl, then mish, then more daty, She said she was very tired, and did not get any sleep.... hmmm.. ok.. got to shoot at the 30 minute mark - nice on her body.

We took a breather.. and she fell asleep. She woke up and started fondling with jr again... and then another BBBJ... more fucking... she then finished with a CIM...

So on paper it sounds like a great session. But she was super tired... I cannot fault her for her service, but something was off... I was happy to let it go (I had my shot) but she insisted to get me the best value for my dollar - and at the same time, I could see she wasn't right - way too tired, almost like she would collapse in a deep sleep... I haven't booked her since... Maybe I should, but I left feeling less than great, without any blame for the girl (as I said, very service oriented - but just way over worked or overly tired).

533 work the girls super hard so no surprise if the girls are super tired there as the place is a full on mad house

Default [533 Wiloughby] Sasha - 02 9967 9991

Date of Visit : June 26 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991 - 533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am until late maybe 11pm or 2am

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : not overweight but belly loose fat

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : It depends on what you want. Not pretty, not presentable, worn out dress and no makeup. But not ugly and she is VERY good at sex and cheap. I probably wouldn't come back.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

So i read about a girl named Sasha with big breasts and very skilled at sex at a competitive $150 for one hour and just had to run to Chatswood and try her. By all accounts this is true. Sasha is a nice well mannered girl and she is very good at sex. I find it hard to cum and she gave me the full range of her tricks. I should really wank for an hour or two or something before sex going forward. Also Angie the owner and receptionist seems very nice and friendly.

The hold back for Sasha is that well she doesn't seem that presentable. Given the price it very understandable. Also she i doubt she is in her 20s. Another bad luck, is while they are completely different race wise, her face somewhat reminds me of one of my least favourite aunts which is not her fault but bad lucky. The bed is also very rough. The shower was alright i didn't mind it. Although the other manager who is an older guy accidentally came in which was kinda awkward, but i don't mind.

This place is a tough one. Good sex, competitive price. Just that the girls fall in the milf bracket and less presentable.

I just wanted to say that Sasha gave me a good vibe. The girl is committed to good service and she is good at it, i think if you yourself are pretty good at sex you would have a bang for the dollar time with her. I actually think she would be pretty attractive if simply more money and time went into doing so. I was just reading this and i thought i was being unfair i think i had a good impression of her it's just not what i was looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12