Person's Name : Sasha & Evelyn double

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 13/10/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late and this was Tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour x 2

Size/shape : Sasha: Medium height at about 160 cm and strong legs, a bit of a loose tummy and large natural boobs. Evelyn: Medium height, B-Cup, 160cm, not slim and not fat, nice skin, good English.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong & MLC

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ with balls sucking, DATY, Spanish, Greek with Evelyn

Value for money/recommend? : Good and ok

My experience/comments :
I was excited about meeting Sasha after reading about her big tits. Rocked up on an afternoon and greeted her in one of the siderooms, thankfully with a shower this time.
Sasha looks alright, not a teenager and not a model, but ok. A few extra pounds, but not fat.
She started by giving me a very nice slow soft BBBJ, that is indeed her best talent. Switched to 69, back and forth and more BBBJ. She's really one of the best in that department.
Then asked her to dom me up and because she's quite heavy doing cowgirl wasn't her favorite position. Her breasts were big, but all that weight is moving them downwards. I guess that's natural.
I then flipped her for some mish and as I fucked her I actually noticed that I wasn't enjoying it that much. It's either her pussy which was a bit loose or I have been visiting the ladies of the night too much.
Is there such as thing as too much fucking?

To spice things up I asked for a double and Evelyn was available.

When she came in she was immediately friendly, gave me a big DFK and started sucking my balls as Sasha took care of the tip.
I wanted to swap between their mouths, but Sasha insisted in wiping it off between turns so that wasn't as exciting as I imagined.
Still, fun nonetheless.

I then asked Evelyn to get on on fours so I could get a good look at her ass and pussy.
I then fucked her pussy and her pink asshole, so tight!

Sasha's eyes lit up as she saw me slamming it into Evelyn's ass, 'wow' she said, 'no way I could do that'. "I guess you have to practice more" I said.

Before the hour was up, Sasha started to get dressed and left at the 45min mark, even though I paid for 1hr, not good.

In any case I had lots of fun with Evelyn giving it to her in all kinds of positions and in all the holes. She really is a trooper.
I finished off with a HJ and CIM.

Great session, but I think I need to take a (little) break from punting as I feel that it's not as exciting anymore as it used to be.
Is there such as thing as too much of a good thing?
I think I might try a few pretty GFE girls before going back to the no holds barren PSE ones.