Thread: Sheri at 533 - amazing, one of the very best

Default Sheri at 533 - amazing, one of the very best

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Just about perfect - pretty face, short but perfectly proportioned figure, fit with no fat, shapely butt and an absolutely amazing pair of D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Light kissing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes, yes and more yes - one of the best

My experience/comments : On Angie’s recommendation, I booked a session with Sheri.

Turned up on time and Angie said Sheri was running 10 minutes late. We had a chat and then she dashed off and by the time Angie came back, Sheri was ready and Angie showed me into Room 2 where Sheri was waiting.

Sheri was in a big dressing gown and after I’d paid Angie, Sheri asked if it was OK for her to go to the toilet while I showered.

I was drying myself when she returned. Sheri has a very pretty face and an absolutely amazing body – pretty well perfect, in fact.

She is quite short but beautifully proportioned, not at all skinny but not an ounce of fat on her, assuming breasts are not made of fat.

She has a perfect pair of D-cups - firm and erect and beautifully shaped with nice small nipples.

I don’t know whether they are natural – I doubt it, as they look so good, especially on her small frame – and I don’t care. They are amazing. If they are bolt-ons, her surgeon deserves a massive bonus.

She also has a lovely butt, a tatt on her lower stomach and is unshaved (but not too hairy). As I said, just about perfect.

She had a quick shower and the large mirror by the bed soon steamed up but it might not have been as a result of the shower!!

After helping Sheri to get the heater working (it was a bit chilly in there) we got down to business.

She started with the usual nipple licking but soon moved down and started a great BBBJ.

Great tongue and hand action, with lots of eye-contact and no interruptions. She started nice and slowly and went really deep. My only criticism would be that it was slightly toothy when she went deep, but it was not too much and there was no hint of teeth the rest of the time.

She reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and suggested some 69 and she readily obliged.

Sheri got a bit vocal during this but not much, so after a while I suggested that she turned round and sit on my face. It took a bit of time to get her warmed up but it was worth it. She was moaning and writhing and grinding her clit down onto my tongue.

It was a great sight looking up at her lovely tits as I licked her. Eventually she was saying “I’m cumming, I’m cumming”.

Time to fuck so she got a condom and, while she was applying it, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said OK.

We started with some cowgirl. She had made lots of “Big cock” comments but she took it well and was soon riding me like a good ‘un and eventually said she’d cum again.

We then had some mish, which was great, and then some doggie. Great view in the mirror by the bed and looking down at her beautifully shaped butt as my cock slid in and out.

I then got her to turn over and I stood over her while she lay at the edge of the bed.

Time was moving on so I withdrew and sat at the edge of the bed while she knelt in front of me and resumed blowing me. She suggested I wank onto her tongue but she asked that I don’t cum in her eyes or hair (but the rest of her face didn’t seem to be off limits).

However, I had one of those senile moments when the spirit was willing but the flesh briefly failed. It might have been a “Dirty Old Man Syndrome” moment – it has happened occasionally when I suddenly realise I’m with such a pretty young thing, less than half my age (not much older than my kids), and for that moment things don’t feel quite right.

Anyway, I lay on the bed and she knelt between my legs and sucked me some more and tossed me off and the DOM moment soon passed and I came.

Sheri had a quick shower and joined me on the bed for a quick chat over the few (too few) remaining minutes.

She joked about the fact that I, the customer, had cum only once but she had cum twice.

Sheri is from NE Thailand and usually works at 533 just one day a week, but occasionally helps out on a second day. She also works at some place in Blacktown (I think she said 18 Forge St as Barbie).

Time was up and I had to shower, dress and depart.

Amazing session with a lovely and skillful lady with a fantastic figure. One of the very best.

I like to see different girls and seldom see a girl for a second time and almost never twice in the same year. But I think I’ll be making an exception when it comes to Sheri and hopefully I’ll be seeing her again soon. She is awesome.

Default Sheri - An absolute bautiful body

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Just about perfect - pretty face, size 5 proportioned figure, fit, shapely butt and an absolutely amazing pair of D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Light kissing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, various positions, Cowgirl, doggie. full bush {only negative}

Value for money/recommend? : yes absolutely yes

My experience/comments : Called Angie’s early evening and she recommendation, I booked a session with Mimi. Said I would be there in 30 ins.
    Arrived on time and Angie met me and said I should meet Sheri instead - more my type of girl. I had my mind set on Mimi from previous reviews.

Angie introduced me to Sheri in the hallway - WOW I was impressed with her figure. 100% to my liking. Angie said I would not be disappointed. She was right. Booked Sheri for 1 hour.

Up to the top room and to shower in the Laundry. Met Sheri in the room dressed in a dressing gown - she was cold. Undress, kiss and cuddle then into the shower and back to the room.
    Sheri was setting the heaters up and warming the room. She disrobed and stood in front of me with bra and panties - beautiful sight. I was so horny to be with this young lady. We cuddle and I kissed her D Cups and nipples while she brushed my cock.
    Cuddles and kissed, fell back onto the bed with her on top of me. She went down for a wonderful BBBJ, no teeth at all. She went almost full length on my cock.
    I asked for pussy slide, my favourite to get started and get us so horny. Asked if she would sit on my face, yes, such sweet juices flowed as she moved for my tongue to find the right spots. Her clit was standing up.
    Back to more pussy slide and my hard cock nearly fell into the pussy well. Sheri domed me up and then into a wonderful Cowgirl. She slowly settled down on my cock and became comfortable. Hmmm big hard cock she kept saying. She worked hard at various speeds until she came. We moved onto mish and then into doggie. She has the most gorgeous waist and buttocks to look over while I fucked her harder and harder.
    Back into more BBBJ and Cowgirl. She loves cock and has such a nice warm tight pussy. Sheri lubed me up for a good HJ to finish off. Let me gently stroke her pussy lips while she worked on HJ and BBBJ.
    Time was up so we went to the shower together. She soaped me up and gave me a great wash to complete our time together.
    Back to the room, dress and say good bye. More kisses and cuddles.
    Said I would see her again. Absolutely. Sheri kept asking if I was happy with her service, YES, oh YES.

Called in to see Angie last Thursday to let her know about my wonderful time with Sheri. Said I would be back to see her again. She provided a true GFE service.

Angie was happy to know we had a great time together.