Name: Sheri
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 42 kg
    Waist Size: 5
    Bust Size: DD cup (Enhanced)
    Nationality: Thailand
    Cost: $ 240 for 90 minutes

Services: GFE, DT BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl & Missionary

It's been 1 month since last time I saw Sheri, I really need to see her at least once a week

Sheri is friendly, charming, sweet & sexy as lady with the most amazing body & awesome personality

Pay and off into the room, Sheri gets the room ready & we are chatting away with me.

We kiss & I slowly underdressed her...I then lay her onto the bed & explore her perfect body, toned, slim, perfect skin.

Sheri boobs are fantastic, enhanced & the best nipples I have ever seen :love:

I kiss her neck, suck her bottom lip a little & slowly make my way down to her clean shaved pussy while kissing & licking her body

Her pussy is perfect in everyway, I had to taste her pussy...suck, bite and lick it...so I did for the next 20 minutes and man it was goooood...!!!!

Sheri was loving me lick & suck her pussy, while my hands explored her body...It was intense and hot but I didnt make her cum...

Sheri then takes me all into her mouth, deeper & deeper. Sheri DT BBBJ is mind blowing, good technique, no teeth, no tissues breaks while squeezing my balls

But Sheri wanted to cum with me inside of her, she slipped on the DOM & sit up in cowgirl...

Nothing better in this world than Sheri grind her wet pussy onto my hard cock and watching her perfect boobs while grabbing her hips as she rides me.

Sheri then cums, exhausted I flip Sheri over into missionary without sliding out of her wet sensitive pussy

I start to fuck her slowly, while rubbing her clit then I fuck her hard and fast with my balls slapping against her ass...

What a sight, her legs all the way back and pussy wrapped tight around my cock...heaven

Sheri is holding the pillows, while I hold her perfect boobs until I blow in the DOM...

We shower together & then relax & chat about life...

Sheri is a true gem...Everything I love, Sheri is and more...simply perfect

Sheri is an amazing lady, respect her always...Thank you again Sheri, see you soon

CMO - Chief Moderator Officer nextlife's Avatar

Please use the AXR template for your reviews.

Attachment 7747
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator