Default Sheri - 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : Sheri/Sherri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 12th September 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90/ half hour

Size/shape : Slim/petite, pretty sure boobs enhanced but good shape.

Pussy : shaved

Roster : Tuesday but she works a few days a week according to roster

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

Met Sheri last week after reading a few reports here. First impression is hot - she has a pretty and slutty look and dressed sexy. Tattoo in her midsection.

Undressed and after a quick shower, lied down on the bed. She took off her bathrobe to reveal a slim, busty body. Sherri has a Thai minx / kitten look which I like.

She started with some kissing on the body and proceeded to blow me. I had to try real hard not to release too early and decided to return the favor.

I tried different spots with the tongue and gauging from her reactions, knew where to focus. It's not long before she got very wet and I started fingering her - she allowed but insisted that I be gentle.

After a few minutes, she was ready for the main course and so on with the dom and I entered her missionary while sucking on her lovely tits.

Switched to doggy but that didn't last too long as I wanted to finish with CIM and I know for sure that I could not keep at it the way it was going.

I took off the dom and kneeled on the bed. I asked Sheri to suck me and she did so vigorously with her head bobbing up and down while I held it and thrusting my dick in her mouth.

I could feel my orgasm build-up - she kept at it, increased the pace while making slurping sounds and before long I unloaded in her mouth and collapsed onto the bed.

She commented that my cum was too much and laughed after rinsing her mouth.

Definitely a gem and although I am also interested in seeing others - I ve read good things about Paulina and Stephanie - I will definitely return to see her again.

Thanks for your review to regain your lost Bronze membership.

Woran010

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13.10.17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000-late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : Size 6, tight body, D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ (My choice), FS, more on offer

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Sheri had been on my 'to do' list for a while, I phoned with three girls in mind, intent on going with whoever was available first. Sheri was available at the time I requested, so I booked for one hour. I arrived early, and Sheri arrived on time.

From some of the reviews I had a picture of a woman who was younger than Sheri is, and while Paulina and Dior were young and hot, Sheri I found more mature and 'knows how to meet your carnal desires' like.

She has good English, and was quite playful. There was music on and dancing before I managed to get out of the shower. We danced (and ground against each other) once I dried off.

Sheri began playing with my cock as we danced, and as she was about to begin a BBBJ I asked for a condom. Because of her good English this didn't interrupt or distract from the action. I was then invited to lie on the bed. I have to admit that despite Sheri's playful nature, and energy, I wasn't really so aroused, I know she is popular, and definitely knows how to please, but it wasn't really as exciting as I might have hoped for. If I had been aroused I would have been more likely to direct the play we engaged in, and I'm sure Sheri could work with whatever approach I had taken, but it was easier for me to just lie back and enjoy myself.

As I lay down and Sheri continued her CBJ, there was great eye contact, and she let me know to just give the signal when I wanted to move on to FS. I wasn't really interested in DATY, but can report that she is clean shaven.

When it was time for her to climb on board she applied a little lubricant, and after a while I was able to pick her up and turn her over for mish. One of the advantages of her size is that it's possible to pick her up and move her around the room without the need to disengage. In mish she has the ability to bend her legs like a from, and lie flat on the bed, with her knees up in her armpits, and pussy fully exposed for full penetration

After some mish and doggie, including a good play with her D-cups, and some sucking on her nipples, I was starting to lose focus. Sheri quickly saw what was needed and began a hand job as soon as I lay on my back. It took her quite a bit of effort before I blew, and there was plenty of time for a massage afterwards. In the past my experience has been that all the Thai WL I have been with have been pretty good at massage, but Sheri is not really up there with the best of them in that regard.

While this wasn't a 'hammer to exhaustion' sort of session, I'll certainly say that Sheri works to please her man, and is playful and knows her way around the bedroom. From previous reports DFK, 69, DATY, and BBBJ with CIM are all on offer, and I've no doubt Sheri will provide them all with enthusiasm, so despite my session not being quite what I had in mind I would say that Sheri is worth seeing. As always YMMV.