Person's Name : Sheri/Sherri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 12th September 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90/ half hour

Size/shape : Slim/petite, pretty sure boobs enhanced but good shape.

Pussy : shaved

Roster : Tuesday but she works a few days a week according to roster

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

Met Sheri last week after reading a few reports here. First impression is hot - she has a pretty and slutty look and dressed sexy. Tattoo in her midsection.

Undressed and after a quick shower, lied down on the bed. She took off her bathrobe to reveal a slim, busty body. Sherri has a Thai minx / kitten look which I like.

She started with some kissing on the body and proceeded to blow me. I had to try real hard not to release too early and decided to return the favor.

I tried different spots with the tongue and gauging from her reactions, knew where to focus. It's not long before she got very wet and I started fingering her - she allowed but insisted that I be gentle.

After a few minutes, she was ready for the main course and so on with the dom and I entered her missionary while sucking on her lovely tits.

Switched to doggy but that didn't last too long as I wanted to finish with CIM and I know for sure that I could not keep at it the way it was going.

I took off the dom and kneeled on the bed. I asked Sheri to suck me and she did so vigorously with her head bobbing up and down while I held it and thrusting my dick in her mouth.

I could feel my orgasm build-up - she kept at it, increased the pace while making slurping sounds and before long I unloaded in her mouth and collapsed onto the bed.

She commented that my cum was too much and laughed after rinsing her mouth.

Definitely a gem and although I am also interested in seeing others - I ve read good things about Paulina and Stephanie - I will definitely return to see her again.