Person's Name : Sheri + Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21 Jan 2019

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour ($600 for 2 hours)

Size/shape : Sheiri - short height, slim great figure, D cup bolt ons and shaved
Annie tall, skinny, B Cups and shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai + Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, HJ, FIV, DFK, 3 WAY DFK

Value for money/Recommended: Of course and always Fuck Yes

My experience/comments :

Wanted to start 2019 off with a bang and what better way than a thresome involving Sheri. I booked Sheri and let Angie choose another gal. In this ase she chose Annie who I have also seen before. Into the shower to get ready and Angie also introduces Candy to try and get me to have a foursome. I think I would have had a heart attack if I tried to please them all. Anyway coming out of the shower, Candy tried to prove that I should also include her and started giving me a bbbj. Did not stop her at the start but eventually and reluctantly had to say no just the threesome. What a great start though a BBBJ by one of the other gals before you even start with your 2 gals. Well Candy leave so Sheri myself and Annie start to kiss. This turned into a 3 way DFK with toungues going between all our mouths and my hand aplying with both the gals bum and rubbing there pussies. I got the gals to DFK each other and that was a site to behold. As you can imagine I was alreayd rock hard from Candy's BBBJ but seeing ad tasting these 2 gals got my as hard as steel. Sheri then dropped to her knees and bbbj me while Annie and I make out. I get Annie to join her for double bbbj and ball sack suck. I lift my lg onto the bed for better access. The gals then get me on the bed to lie and and continue the bbbj and DFK party. Got Sheri to sit on my face while Annie continued to bbbj. Swapped over but pretty soon Sheri decided she wanted to fuck, put a condom on my cock and slid down my cock. I love having a gal ride my cock while another sits on my face. WAnted to try Annie's pssy so got the gals to swap with Annie doing a quick clean and condom change then jumping on. Sheri and I dfk and sheri rubbed my balls while Annie bounce up. Fucking great. WAnted to take control so got Annie in the Doggie and pounded away. Sheri lay on the bed playing with her slef. Dragged Sheri up and wanted to fuck her now in missionary so quick condom change and into her I go. . I pounded away and said I could feel that familar feeling of cum wantign to spurt out of my cock. I let Sheri know and she ecourages me to fuck her harder. I am so into now that I am not sure what Annie is doing but I know what I am doing which is thrusting with all my might into Sheri's tight pussy till I blow filing her up. We stay making out for a but before I roll off Sheri and rip off the condom. Annie has jumped in the shower now whule Sheri and I have some pre cum make out kissing. Sheri's turn for a shower and Annie returns and starts a good massage on my back.

Sheri joins in the massage as well and the gals spend about 30min givving me a good allover body amssage. After about 30min Sheri starts to play with my cock and balls which makes me hard. We start to make out and Annie starts a nice slow deep BBBJ. for round 2 we spend up time doing more positions but I spent most of my time in Sheri's pussy as she just looks hot. Higlights again was Sheri eating out Annies pussy while I fuck her, and me eating both gals pussies out when I needed a breather. Was pounding Sheri in Doggy when the familar feeling came along that I needed to blow. Annie was rubbing my sholders and tellign me cum and so I pulled out of Sheri ripped off the condom and spurted cum all over her ass and back. If felt amazing. Time to pass out on the bed and snuggle with the gals until time is up.

Overall I had a great session with the gals. I am going to try another double next time but I am thinking Sheri and Joye. Sheri is my #1 gal at 533 at the moment.