>

Thread: Sheri - Boobies to die for

Default Sheri - Boobies to die for

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 2nd January 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, firm D cup enhanced titties, nice tiny nipples that are a soft pink but get dark when erect. Tatt on lower right of tummy. Says “Chemist”.

Pussy: Classic small Thai pussy and lips. Shaved to small map of Tassie, but regrettably lots of stubble on pussy lips.

Roster: Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

It was great to see Sheri again. Fortunately she was actually in the shop and ready for my booking when I arrived. Wow! Lucky me. I have had a a lot of no shows with the lovely Sheri. Terrific hug hello and she genuinely seemed happy to see me.

Sheri presented in a terrific bikini that showed off her ample boobies. They really are something to behold. Well ….. I was certainly about to hold them. Lovely eye and face makup. These Thai gals just do the presentation thing so well.

She had some music on her phone that was cool. I provided the strobe light and away we went. I would have loved to hook up my own boom box but who wants to waste time with Bluetooth settings when there is a naked hottie in the room and I’m paying $3 per minute? Sheri is all safe and not a party girl.

Sheri is a delight. Happy vibe, great body, and knows how to use it. Boobies are fun to play with and fortunately she likes nipple attention. I sat back while she did a little dance for me as she stripped off. Nice DFK, that progressed down to her famous DT BBBJ. Excellent action, soft, wet and down to the hairs.

DATY on her is fun but unfortunately I’m not a fan of hairy pussy lips. Sheri has a lovely tiny pussy in classic paper-clip size Thai style. She reckons she can’t see to shave it. Is there any punter who wishes to volunteer? If not, I’ll book and extra hour next time to fully shave her pussy and get the Bluetooth working.

On with the dom and into her in corner of the bed mish. Lovely. Standing mish and doggie are great and she is able to stand and receive with no problem. Standing mish really felt great and was a highlight.

Cowgirl was also good and it was about to be a finale but I figured I would be very naughty and go for CIM. I’m not a CIM fan but Sheri did a wonderful job of taking a weeks worth of cum without hesitation. She cleaned up in the sink and returned for some more post cum DT BBBJ. Yummy.

Fun girl, attractive, great body, terrific boobies, great sex, and her English is excellent. With a fully shaved snatch she would be 10/10.

(P.S. I got the story behind the tatt that says "Chemist". Seems it was a computer generated graphic image and the word was meant to be her Thai nickname. The spell check came out with "Chemist" and I guess that is now her new nickname. As Sheri joked at least it wasn't a boyfriends name that was spelt incorrectly.)

Enjoy.

Silver Member

I saw Sheri in the hallway a little while back and she certainly has an amazing body. Short, but absolutely perfect proportions and so hot.