>

Thread: Sheri - Cute busty Thai

Default Sheri - Cute busty Thai

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 13th July 2017

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/sheri.html

Photo Genuine: Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, , D cup enhanced titties, nice erect dark nipples. Tatt on lower right of tummy. Says “Chemist”. (Go figure).

Pussy: Small, stubble (unfortunately)

Roster: Usually Tuesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Wow this girl just has a great little body. The boobies are to die for. Great job. Fortunately she likes having them attended to. They just jut out perfectly and proceed ahead of her as she walks and are a great view from behind as they spill out beside her. The bush stubble was the only downer.

Nice kiss hello and Sheri has very soft lips but no tongue action. She does a terrific BBBJ. Deep, no teeth and enthusiastic. DATY is certainly on the menu and apart from the stubble was very enjoyable. Sheri also allows a little gentle finger-in-pussy and she is indeed quite wet inside.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Not quite as tight as I would have expected but very nice. Sheri is very flexible and can easily fold her knees behind her head. Looking at that cute body with huge knockers with knees behind her head was a Kodak moment.

Sheri was flagging at this point and wanted me to cum so I went for a corner of the bed finale.

Good English and nice personality. Great body. Almost up there with Karen in the perfect body shape category. Doesn’t smoke.

It has been while since my last Thai chicky encounter and it was certainly enjoyable.

Recommended.

I had a wonderful experience with Sheri. She had a dressing gown on as it was a cold evening. Wow, what a beautiful body - huge breasts for such a small size 5 frame. She was so energetic and responsive. Will be seeing her again soon.

She sounds great PH