Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 29th September 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, , D cup enhanced titties, nice erect dark nipples. Tatt on lower right of tummy. Says “Chemist”. (Go figure).

Pussy: Classic small Thai pussy and lips. Fully and freshly shaved.

Roster: Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

It was tricky and requited patience to get to see Sheri again. Bookings very difficult as this gal is so popular.

I finally managed and it was great to see her again. Lovely little body with these huge boobies with small erect nipples. The boobies are to die for. Great job. The other good news is she has decided a fully shaved pussy is the go and indeed it is now fully shaved.

Nice kiss hello, and this became a full on DFK session. Great fun just exploring her curvy tight body. Not a party girl and that was fine with me.

I had a new B&O sound system and cranked that up and also went for the strobe light on the phone. I was transported to a gogo bar in Thailand. Sheri danced a little for me as I watched her boobie and nipple shadows on the wall.

Kneeling DATY was fun and all other fooling around great stuff. DT BBBJ, 69, DATY, mutual nipple play was terrific. Her DT BBBJ is really something special. Love that fully shaved pussy.

On with the dom, and she is really tight. We tried all the usual stuff like mish, doggie, standing with high heels, and koala bear. CIM was on the menu but it isn't my thing.

Cowgirl finale and Sheri was just squirming around and I let her have her way with my cock until she came. Very sensitive afterwards so I figured it was genuine.

Nice chat and massage to finish.

Great body, good sex and her English is excellent.

Recommended.