>

Thread: Sheri - great shapely body and best breasts I have seen for a long while

Silver Member

Thumbs up Sheri - great shapely body and best breasts I have seen for a long while

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 1/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : Tuesday, Thursday 10 am to late and other days as needed

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 short say 5 feet or 153 cm, large perfect natural looking breasts, sexy shapely legs, great little body, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : BBBJ, side saddle doggy, missionary, LFK, hugs and cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely sweet friendly girl

My experience/comments :

I have been reading a lot about Sheri so thought it was time to sample this sexy girl.

I had 30 minutes to spare while near Angie's place so I booked Sheri for 4 pm today.

My first impression was how short she is after a few stints with Tracey but her boobs definitely made an impression jutting out in front of her robe.

She disappeared while I showered then returned and disrobed and what a great little body with the best set of boobs I have ever seen on such a small girl.

They were large and perfect in shape and the rest of her body was very sexy as well.

Sheri is also a pretty girl and very sweet and friendly and made me feel at ease right away.

We started with a nice stand up cuddle and then she pushes me onto the bed and kneels on the floor and engulfs my hardening cock with her super sexy mouth.

I was loving her soft sucking skills and wanking me at the same time sucking my cock about half way down and then sucking my balls one by one while wanking and then sucking cock again for about eight minutes.

I then suggest side saddle to begin so I can take it slow to start but her pussy easily swallowed by hard cock and it was very sexy to fuck her looking and grabbing those huge perfect tits and pulling her onto me.

I stayed like this for maybe ten minutes and then changed to missionary and her pussy was nice and easy to fuck her fast or slow with no discomfort at all.

I was amazed that being quite small and beautiful and she was able to take my cock easily in any position.

Looking down on her gorgeous little body was very nice and she was reacting quite well now and I was having some nice light kissing and it was keeping me horny looking at those perfect tits and pretty face.

I mixed in some slow and then fast and finished holding her close.

We then lay there and embraced and talked for a while and I found her very sweet and nice to talk to and hold.

I asked if she orgasmed and she said no and only because she had been busy since 10 am and had cum a few times already.

Sheri told me that she can cum multiple times with the right situation earlier in the day so I promised to come back early one day and see her.

I also asked if she likes DATY and she said yes and wants me to do that next time.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sheri at 533 a couple of weeks ago. She is a beautiful lady, perfect body and great to talk to. We lay together after sex in a number of positions. She was very wet and didn't need any lube. Wonderful GFE. Hope to see Sheri again this week.