Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Typical Thai short height, slim great figure, D cup bolt ons,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, HJ, FIV, DFK

Value for money/Recommended: Of course and always YES

My experience/comments :

Heard much good about Sheri and upon availability, immediately booked and rocked on over.

Sheri steps in with a great atmosphere about her. Very confident. Started with a great DFK and touching each other's body all over before she took out my member and sucked it while I was still clothed. Eventually we got naked together.

Showered together and she cleans you with a feeling of not just getting you clean, but getting you READY for how she'll handle you in bed.

DFK and catbath as usual. She has strong tongue that is willing to make you happy. It was quite more GFE then PSE, as we lay side by side. I had my finger up her pussy. Nice and tight made me hard just by thinking of entering.

She was soon downstairs and my cock in her mouth again. She gets intense. Suction sounds all around, makes the experience even better. I would've been happy just leaving her there for the whole hour, but thinking of her tight hole got me harder and I just had to have her. She's amazing to have in CG because she's so small. I'm slightly bigger for an Asian guy, and her whole body was practically on top of me - none of her body touching the bed. Moved on to doggy, and she showed me her spankable ass. Pumped hard.

Mish gave another great aspect, as Sheri really knows how to play with your nipples while you fuck her. Probably one of the the best in doing this. Of course, when she's that good at this, she gets me rock hard, but also, got me over the top quicker than expected.

After round one, she barely gave me a rest before she told me to lie flat on my face to give me one heck of a massage. She'd do well as an ML as well.

Part 2 started with a DFK before I sent her downstairs again. I enjoyed much of part 2 in doggy, before I shot my load in her mouth.

If her roster schedule wasn't so colliding with my own, I would have seen her a bit too many times by now.

I can’t believe Sheri has gone!!! If anyone knows where she is pls PM me. I will pay money for details !!!

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Nikki at Kellys Asian Flowers in Five Dock. PM me for bank details

Quote Originally Posted by Notre Dame View Post
    Nikki at Kellys Asian Flowers in Five Dock. PM me for bank details
    Bank details?? Wtf. Send your bank details to me too!!🤣

Silver Member

HAHA I think we all jumped at this. Sent the PM, bank details please. What a gal hey. She gives the best service that I know of

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

I will say this.. unfortunately some dipshite stalker and punter was harassing her.. ringing her in private numbers.. waiting outside the shop.. calling the shop.. plus also every punter who has seen her was pressuring her to bbfs.. and also CIP.. and you wonder why.. my suggestion would be to go get a check..

And NO I’ve never seen her but I wish to protect her interests as she is a young and naive girl.. I’ve seen it all before in my time and I read shite across all forums.. and never say a word and enough is enough..

It does no favours again and now that she can’t be left in peace and have her history spread across the forums..

Enough.....

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    I will say this.. unfortunately some dipshite stalker and punter was harassing her.. ringing her in private numbers.. waiting outside the shop.. calling the shop.. plus also every punter who has seen her was pressuring her to bbfs.. and also CIP.. and you wonder why.. my suggestion would be to go get a check..

And NO I’ve never seen her but I wish to protect her interests as she is a young and naive girl.. I’ve seen it all before in my time and I read shite across all forums.. and never say a word and enough is enough..

It does no favours again and now that she can’t be left in peace and have her history spread across the forums..

Enough.....

AB
    I saw Nikki at Kelly's recently, lovely woman very service oriented and no hint of anything but straight safe and very good session.

Enough.....

AB

Ok AB, if you have never seen her...

How do you know all this about her

1. A punter was harassing her...

2. Ringing her on private numbers...

3. Waiting outside the shop...

4. Calling the shop...

It's strange to have so much Intel on someone but you have never seen them

I've known Sheri since her 1st WL job at Blacktown

She has had her fair share of stalkers & lovebirds but know she would never have BBFS or CIP just to keep a punter...

Sheri has too much class to lower herself to do that

I agree, some guys fall in love with her but her work is her work, she's extremely good at it

I agree that it would be great if punters would respect her more

Asking for BBFS & CIP is basically selfish & fucked up of a punter to pressure or think it's acceptable behavior
    Last edited by pumpai; 1st April 2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Pumpai,

I'm not defending AB (he is perfectly capable of defending himself, as you might well soon find out) but I, too, know the girl pretty well and have helped her with some problems she has had.

What you don't know about is the contents of conversations that take place on this forum at levels higher than you have access to and also via PMs. AB is party to the conversations at higher levels and to the PMs shared with him.

I, for one, have passed on the substance of some of my conversations with Sheri/Nicky at these higher levels, in an attempt to ensure the she gets treated well, as she very much deserves.

Also, the Mamasans usually know what goes and they pass on this info, again to try to get some protection for the girl.

AB didn't say that Sheri/Nicky did BBFS, only that punters were pressuring for it. But to say it was "every punter" is stretching it - but the point is that just one punter pressurising her is one too many.

But you are 100% correct to say that Sheri/Nicky deserves 100% respect (as do all WLs) and that demanding BBFS is 100% wrong.

NB

Silver Member

Demanding BBFS is illegal and the girl can take action against the individual and its illegal for any manager to offer it or force it onto a working girl to bolster their business.
    I always talk to the girls about this and make sure they understand their rights.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

thank you senior gentleman NB and J751..

oh my.. a can of worms i have opened with my comment and pinched a nerve with you dear dear Pumpai or should i say the stalker in shining armour who has come to rescue the dear maiden Sheri and whisk her away from it all.. you better go to see her at her witness protection stay and ask her who i am..

either you live in a cave, are deluded or in fact infatuated with her..

so what if you have known her since Blacktown.. I've dealt with this scenario since the beginning of forums.. some 10years that I've known Aunty and 533.. you have no idea what goes on behind the public facade.. the shite i deal with and have to fix and clean up daily.. i clean up the shite no one else dares touch and do.. I know because i clean it and solve the problem and after I'm done i disappear back into the world.. lol.. strange?.. I'm not in it for the infatuation and the knight scenario.. and going to brothels no longer interest me.. I have bigger projects and fish to fry in the real world.. I'm in the forum business to make money to keep the very resource you log in to everyday running and which you take the piss and granted for and log in to see if dear Sheri has been poked senseless and on the way make more money that any of us can ever image and be set up for life back home in the land of the smiles.. if she is smart about it.. oh yes.. there are thousands of similar thai girls in thailand and sydney doing the same thing daily.. so my advise is this.. get off your high horse and see it for what it is and leave the girl alone.. she doesn't need the stress and narcissist wanker following her around like a dog on heat..

i could write a brothel confidential and make it a best seller..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

thank you senior gentleman NB and J751..

oh my.. a can of worms i have opened with my comment and pinched a nerve with you dear dear Pumpai or should i say the stalker in shining armour who has come to rescue the dear maiden Sheri and whisk her away from it all.. you better go to see her at her witness protection stay and ask her who i am..

either you live in a cave, are deluded or in fact infatuated with her..

so what if you have known her since Blacktown.. I've dealt with this scenario since the beginning of forums.. some 10years that I've known Aunty and 533.. you have no idea what goes on behind the public facade.. the shite i deal with and have to fix and clean up daily.. i clean up the shite no one else dares touch and do.. I know because i clean it and solve the problem and after I'm done i disappear back into the world.. lol.. strange?.. I'm not in it for the infatuation and the knight scenario.. and going to brothels no longer interest me.. I have bigger projects and fish to fry in the real world.. I'm in the forum business to make money to keep the very resource you log in to everyday running and which you take the piss and granted for and log in to see if dear Sheri has been poked senseless and on the way make more money that any of us can ever image and be set up for life back home in the land of the smiles.. if she is smart about it.. oh yes.. there are thousands of similar thai girls in thailand and sydney doing the same thing daily.. so my advise is this.. get off your high horse and see it for what it is and leave the girl alone.. she doesn't need the stress and narcissist wanker following her around like a dog on heat..

i could write a brothel confidential and make it a best seller..
    Your a funny man AB
    So if you say & think I was her stalker
    Why would Sheri/Nicky tell me when she changes shops

Or why would she add me to her Facebook, IG, LINE, Wechat, Whatsapp & I meet me many times outside her work for coffee or lunch

She has told me many times about the assholes who ask & try to pressure for BBFS & CIM...especially while working at 533

Sheri/Nicky is a great girl working in a fucked up industry to make a better life for herself & her family

Sheri works hard, dealing with stalkers/lovebirds & iceheads who think that they can buy her...Punters only pay for her time in the shop, her work is her work...nothing more than a transaction

The reality is Sheri/Nicky deserves peace & respect
    Your comments are nothing but yak yak yak

Think, say & do whatever you want
    Mr AB, Lord Admin, Ninja Wannabe
    Last edited by pumpai; 2nd April 2019 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Wow. This thread has gone quite sideways since I posted it two months ago.

Guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Pumpai,

I'm not defending AB (he is perfectly capable of defending himself, as you might well soon find out) but I, too, know the girl pretty well and have helped her with some problems she has had.

What you don't know about is the contents of conversations that take place on this forum at levels higher than you have access to and also via PMs. AB is party to the conversations at higher levels and to the PMs shared with him.

I, for one, have passed on the substance of some of my conversations with Sheri/Nicky at these higher levels, in an attempt to ensure the she gets treated well, as she very much deserves.

Also, the Mamasans usually know what goes and they pass on this info, again to try to get some protection for the girl.

AB didn't say that Sheri/Nicky did BBFS, only that punters were pressuring for it. But to say it was "every punter" is stretching it - but the point is that just one punter pressurising her is one too many.

But you are 100% correct to say that Sheri/Nicky deserves 100% respect (as do all WLs) and that demanding BBFS is 100% wrong.

NB
    Thanks for the info Newboy, however AB comment “plus also every punter who has seen her was pressuring her to bbfs.. and also CIP.. and you wonder why...

my suggestion would be to go get a check...

That clearly sounds like she does do BBFS & CIP, does it not?

If AB wants to help & protect Sheri/Nicky, is telling punters to go get checked helping her?

FYI AB

1. Sheri/Nicky definitely doesn’t do drugs

2. We are only friends, not in any special relationship “ONLY” friends who don’t have sex. When have been out for coffee or lunch it’s only been coffee or lunch

3. Any dumb ass comments about her doing BBFS or CIP are nothing but lies and slander

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast