>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheri - reputation strong

Unobtainium Member MrPotatoHead's Avatar

Ding ding, and now both fighters stagger to the centre of the ring for the 10th and final round, I know who my monies on to win this bout by knockout!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Pumpai..

I don’t need to say anymore..

Members will see it for themselves..

They can see your posting history..

90% of them are about one girl.. who?.. I’ll let them decide..

You can say what you will.. you either are deluded or in denial.. which I think is both..

Sure.. I can accept to be corrected.. but I too have written PMs and knowledge of the situation first hand from even customers who have seen her.. and have contacted me via Pm and also phone..

I am not trashing Sheri’s reputation by any means.. I actually wish she is ain’t in the industry.. but money and situations do strange things.. let along naivety and experience..

You can keep living in your cave and little world..

All your excuses and Bullet points still all point to one thing.. stalker mentality and infatuation..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    Pumpai..

I don’t need to say anymore..
    Members will see it for themselves..
    They can see your posting history..

90% of them are about one girl.. who?.. I’ll let them decide..

You can say what you will.. you either are deluded or in denial.. which I think is both..

Sure.. I can accept to be corrected.. but I too have written PMs and knowledge of the situation first hand from even customers who have seen her.. and have contacted me via Pm and also phone..

I am not trashing Sheri’s reputation by any means.. I actually wish she is ain’t in the industry.. but money and situations do strange things.. let along naivety and experience..

You can keep living in your cave and little world..

All your excuses and Bullet points still all point to one thing.. stalker mentality and infatuation..

AB

Lord AB aka Princess Keyboard Warriors the Dark World

All I get is Charlie Brown Syndrome from all the blah blah blah you post

And you say I’m deluded & in denial...555

At least we agree on the main topic...not trashing Sheri’s reputation & wish she is wasn’t in the industry...So hats off to you for that

That’s All Folks

I think the stingray should settle this once and for all by injecting a massive anal cream pie into this chick.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikej View Post
    I think the stingray should settle this once and for all by injecting a massive anal cream pie into this chick.
    Come on guys, Sheri is a really lovely working girl and goes out of her way to please us guys and she has many keen followers so please don't disrespect her as she may know about this forum and see this even though its said in jest it may upset her. She has done nothing wrong here and has just gone through a traumatic experience and had to leave her old job.
    Hope you understand my point.

JT

Well,said

She is a lovely girl and shouldn’t be disrespected

CMO - Chief Moderator Officer nextlife's Avatar

Lets get back to posting reviews of Sheri please....
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

Random Q - do I have any "rights" as the thread starter to ask this thread be closed/blocked?
    And further reviews of Sheri can be started else where on the 533 area?

(and yes, that was more of sarcasm rather than genuine inquiry.)

CMO - Chief Moderator Officer nextlife's Avatar

Fair enough question...We will keep it open for now...

Members can post reviews of Sheri here or start a new thread if they wish.
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12