>

Thread: Sheri - speaks good English

Bronze Member

Default Sheri - speaks good English

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/3/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink Exotic Asian Girls

Size/shape : A hottie; nicely slim figure, with well proportioned butt and awesome breasts - pumped but done well

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : LFK, sheri like being on top rCG CG and face sitting are her favourites ,CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - If had the time I would extend the booking

My experience/comments :

After booking Dior the day before, I turned up at the appointment time. Angie said " ready for you - you go shower in top room". Ok shower as instructed, but then Sheri turned up and said Dior period. WTF. I got scammed again by the Angie switcheroo. I faked indignant and went to tell Angie that booking was Dior but this is Sheri. Angie said - no you book Sheri. Whatever!!!. But I knew that I hit paydirt with Sheri.

Sheri has that amazing body that you want to grope all the time. And she speaks good English which makes the encounter all the more interesting and satisfying.

Her bolt ons are just awesome nicely shaped and proportioned. Shaved pussy today which is always nice as i enjoy DATY. LFK. I prefer DFK but its not a deal breaker.

As I was a lot taller Sheri started with a bit of nipple licking before kneeling and opening her mouth and gesturing me to put something in it. I started by rubbing between her opened kneeling legs then inserting my fingers into her mouth. For a few minutes I was using her saliva to lube up her pussy.

Whenever I put my fingers into her pussy she would keep her mouth open and her hands behind her leaning back holding her ankles. What a sight - mouth opened, breasts nicely presented and kneeling with legs open for pussy inspection. After a pussy internal inspection I inserted my cock into her opened mouth and slowly began to fuck her mouth. All the time she maintained her arched back and arms holding her ankles behind her.

Sheri doesnt do throat gagging type DTBBBJ but it was an sublime feeling having your cock sucked bare by a young willing girl. Lots of eye contact as well. Deep enough. Sucking cock can cause a saliva buildup which did not go to waste. I harvested some of it and rubbed it into her pussy in preparation.

After a while she reached for a dom and said she wanted to "I want to cum on your cock". I mentioned face sitting to which she agreed. Her preferred position for face sitting is to lower herself onto my mouth so its only pussy-mouth contact but squatting opens her pussy up. Another great sight.

CG then ensued (covered). This is her favourite - moaning, grinding, fucking. She was in charge. And she fucks my cock deep with the usual big cock comments in between the moaning - She talks "dirty' but her raunchiness is in the way she fucks. Then she moans she is cumming on my cock. this while continuing to grind her pussy into me balls deep

After a while I rolled her over and with legs to her shoulders (she is very flexible) I gave her a deep pounding. More position changing between mish, CG and doggy Sheri was fucked and fucked and she took it all full length.

Blew deep while in CG and she continued grinding her cervix onto my cock which I could feel. Apparently she said she came again - she is not the loudest when she cums. But i get it when she says she cums faster when she is on top.

After fading she had a shower then me. Next time I need to make sure the aircon is on. Nice being able to chat with a girl you have just comprehensively fucked.

Complained to Angie of doing the switcheroo but I know it wont make a difference.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 17th May 2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: wrong date originally

I am a bit confused
    Sheri wasn’t working on Monday, the 19 th March.
    She is usually rostered on Tuesday’s
    As,we where At 533 this morning and I am sure I heard Angie say Sheri on tomorrow ( Tuesday )

Probably a fake review. Joined in 2014 and 4th post

Called a sleeper in the forum industry

CMO - Chief Moderator Officer nextlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Probably a fake review. Joined in 2014 and 4th post

Called a sleeper in the forum industry
    Bit harsh? Maybe he made a mistake with the date?
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

Didn’t mention that Sheri has a tattoo

Anyone can make a mistake with dates. Even you.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f289/...79/#post277274
    Last edited by nextlife; 20th March 2018 at 07:53 AM.
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

My last comment on this.

Yes

We can all make mistakes with dates

Guilty as charged.

But at least my reviews are real

And not made up and fake reviews.

Can’t handle fake, false & copies reviews that pisses us off heaps.

Also very curious

Is this guy a paid member

4 post since 2014?

He joined in 2014 but his account was not activated until May 2017. He has so far met the review requirements for a Bronze member, so how about giving him the right of reply before you bury him?

You seem to know a lot about Sheri but I couldnt find your review of her. If Im wrong please post the link.
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

This is the second bullshit review from this guy.

Mimi September 2017 so it’s not the first made up review..

Sorry bottom line don’t like freeloaders using and abusing the forums, that everyone and you guys the mods and admins maintain, taking everything out and putting nothing in.

So in my opinion he’s already used his get out jail free card.

Sorry for being a pain, that’s just me.

I’ll have to do a review of Sheri Soon.

We are at 533.

5 days a week, know all the girls there.

Also just spoke to Angie, and she confirmed what I saw and heard yesterday

Sheri wasn’t on the roster yesterday wasn’t working 19/03/2018.

Don’t want to tie things up.

Had my dummy spit

I’ll say no more on this issue

If you can prove a review is fake you should contact a Mod and we will take the appropriate action. It is not acceptable to flame another member in the Forum on suspicion. Might be ok on other sites but not here. You can always put a member on ignore if you don't like their reviews.
    As I said before, Slide1000 deserves the chance to explain, so let's leave it at that.
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

All good
    Sorry for flaming
    All done over and out

Bronze Member

Apologies folks : Friday 16/3/18.
    Seems like mistyping the date and not including a tattoo is a bad offence. Again apologies.

As an aside the entire post had to be edited because for some reason all the HTML code was visible the first time. Not sure what I did.

I've seen Sheri 3 times and tbh I cant remember the tattoo lol

Shes probably my favourite at 533 but is reluctant to dfk which is a big thing for me and always complains about my girth lol.

I know this isnt a full AR but it's been a few months.

I would rate her highly along with Stephanie and Dior, I haven't seen Paulina yet