Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 15th December 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, D cup enhanced titties, nice tiny nipples that are a soft pink but get dark when erect. Tatt on lower right of tummy. Says “Chemist”. (Go figure).

Pussy: Classic small Thai pussy and lips. Regrettably lots of stubble.

Roster: Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I finally managed to get a booing to see Sheri again. She is extremely popular and can be unreliable. Lovely little body with these huge boobies with small erect nipples. The boobies are to die for. Great job.

Nice kiss hello, and this became a full on DFK session. Great fun just exploring her curvy tight body. Not a party girl and that was fine with me.

Sheri had on her dark plum colored red bikini and she presents so well. Those beautiful perfect boobies with erect nipples showing through the bikini fabric was terrific. Yes they are enhanced but just a perfect job - right up there with Karen's.

Kneeling DATY was fun and all other fooling around great stuff. DT BBBJ, 69, DATY, mutual nipple play was terrific. Her DT BBBJ is really something special.

On with the dom, and she is really tight. We tried all the usual stuff like mish, doggie, standing with high heels, and koala bear.

Cowgirl finale and Sheri was just squirming around and I let her have her way with my cock until she came. Very sensitive afterwards so I figured it was genuine.

Great body, good sex, and her English is excellent.

Recommended.